PDA

View Full Version : jean todt is replacing max mosley

mowgli
24-10-09, 09:07 PM
so, the grumpy frog is now FIA president... at least he will know a lot about dodgy tactics & cheating.. cough cough!!!

the only thing for sure is that he won't be doing a nazi bunker thing with 4 prozzies........

discuss

craig green
24-10-09, 09:13 PM
So Ferrari might be inline for some trophies next year..

Hopefully Todt is a good shot with a rifle & has his sight firmly in Ecclestones direction, soon as that cenile tvvat is removed F1 will regain it's credibility IMO.

mowgli
24-10-09, 09:16 PM
well, apparently flavio was going to take over from bernie!!!

bernie actually hired Max to be his lawyer, then conspired to get him in as president.

I personally think todt will simply do more of the same, & ferrari will win again

Edd
24-10-09, 10:25 PM
Stop changing loads of rules each year in f1 would be a good start for him IMO

mowgli
24-10-09, 10:28 PM
banning that poxy no refueling rule for a start.

personally, i think they should have fia supplied front & rear wings & standardised wing positions. that would cut out huge windtunnel costs and equalise the racing

Edd
24-10-09, 10:35 PM
IMO the no refueling is going to ruin f1.

I hear that their doing away with the k.e.r.s system after only one year, crazy.

mowgli
24-10-09, 10:37 PM
well, kers was a huge racing blind alley, but at least it was funny in china watching alonso getting all out of shape at the end of the straight, kers has a huge place in road vehicles, but it wrecked a few careers & a whole racing team this year