PDA

View Full Version : Nutters Bird dilemma?!!

Will
14-03-03, 06:02 PM
Right as some of you may have read i pulled a random bird on my bday when i was out, we swapped numbers, well i found this out the next day when i got a txt from her and i had her number in my phone, lol! neway....

Previously that day they had come to look around our house in order to rent it for the next yr in sept. so i thought i knew who she was, turns out they come and look round again today and out of the 4 of them i didnt know which of 2 it was, LMFAO!! ive still been txting her after and shes gone home this weekend, not really sure wot to do cause asking her "erm which one was you" wud be a bit, "LOL"

What do u think?

Will

Fester
14-03-03, 06:15 PM
if they were lookin good say i liked the top u had on or something, basically something that was different and make her say what make it is or the exact shade of the colour or something

devious is needed

Alex
14-03-03, 06:16 PM
LMFAO. keep asking questions which may give it away. A mate of mine was seeing this bird and he didn't know her name for 2 weeks :lol:

wisewood
14-03-03, 06:16 PM
lmfao - nice one Will.

1. Do you like both of them?

2. easy way to find out - send a text to her when she is there again next time and see which one gets out her phone... sorted.

if the answer to part 1 is no... decide if the one you like, you like enough to face the disapointment if its not her - and is it worth the risk of doing part 2 :lol:

wisewood
14-03-03, 06:18 PM
A mate of mine was seeing this bird and he didn't know her name for 2 weeks :lol:

that sounds to me like a "a mate of mine" story...
admit it, it was you Alex... not a mate at all. :lol:

Will
14-03-03, 06:21 PM
this is matty woos advice:

MattyWoo says:
just come out and say to her. u know the other night i was actually really drunk and to be bluntly honest i cant remember which one u were. I got confused between u and that other bird

butttttt i like festers allthough the only distingusing things were blue trousers and hop earrings and one had a fringe and the other didnt etc, hmmmmmmmmmm help LOL

Anton
14-03-03, 06:24 PM
ask to see her again and tell her 2 where a top in red or whatever, cos red floats ur boat lol

RobHardyUK
14-03-03, 06:25 PM
Um, a difficult one, hum de dum dum. lmao anyway :lol: but was there a big height difference between em? If there was, say how tall are you and you sister? :? lmao fook knos mate. you a bit stook like :P

Will
14-03-03, 06:27 PM
MISSION FOR THE LADS: in 160 chars or less, create the txt i am gona write her PMSL

RobHardyUK
14-03-03, 06:30 PM
Hi, can you send me you picture through the post pls thanx :roll:

Will
14-03-03, 06:32 PM
no no no shes lives down the road in uni halls duh

MattyWoo
U git Will. If u had told me u were gonna post it i would have given some decent advice. I think festers idea is a goodun!!

Tilly
:o :roll:

bish
14-03-03, 06:33 PM
could you not just ask to meet up with her somewhere

RobHardyUK
14-03-03, 06:36 PM
Yeah? Ask her to meet?

Will
14-03-03, 06:38 PM
lol yeh but i wana find out and shes home 2nite, any more ideas
fester post again u bitch

Ian
14-03-03, 07:06 PM
just go meet her u southern pussy, if she sminging make ur excuses and leave have a mate ring you say u have to go help him hes broken down lol, in fact set a time to meet her and get fester to ring you 10mins after you meet here u can then tell him alls ok or use it as cover to do one.

mikeoxford
14-03-03, 07:09 PM
invite em out.

and then sneakily go hide somewhere

fone em and see which one answers

other than that get her to meet u somewhere, if it turns out two of them are there or its a crowded room

duck for cover behind a bush fone her and say im on my way back in five, and see who gets the phone out!!!!!!!!

Tilly
14-03-03, 07:21 PM
Dont do that thats stupid

Just ring her and explain whats happend

RobIsGrt18
14-03-03, 08:57 PM
mate, u shud just call her and arrange to meet, find out who she is, u might like her :P if not just dont meet her again, easy!!

fancy a fishing trip out in northampton soon m8 ??

wisewood
15-03-03, 01:23 AM
actually i agree... upfront aproach is best...

phone her... ask her out for a drink... go out, have a laugh.. if she's the one you like ;) excellent. if not... oh well, better luck next time.