PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

amz
23-10-09, 10:14 AM
Im having a adults halloween party next weekend and needing some ideas for games. Ive tried searching google but its just the same old apple bobbing or games for kids.

Anyone got ideas.

Southie
23-10-09, 10:25 AM
Can I come as a snake charmer lol Have a read through this CLICKY (http://www.partygameideas.com/halloween-games/index-adult-games_4.php)

http://i345.photobucket.com/albums/p379/SOUTHIE01/Randoms/31698.jpg

Plug
23-10-09, 10:30 AM
keys in the bowl is always a good one lol

amz
23-10-09, 10:33 AM
keys in the bowl is always a good one lol

Please eleborate on this one:)

General Baxter
23-10-09, 10:34 AM
or grow up halloween is for LITTLE kids :roll:

a yes i intend to batter anyone who comes to my door asking for anything be them 2 years old or 80

just like x-mas what a load of bollox that it

amz
23-10-09, 10:38 AM
Halloween is not JUST for little kids. Were having an adult party not going trick or treating

bmw156
23-10-09, 10:39 AM

every one puts their keys in a bowl, then in turn you pick the keys, and then you go **** the person whos keys you got.

amz
23-10-09, 10:42 AM
lol lol

General Baxter
23-10-09, 10:44 AM
Halloween is not JUST for little kids. Were having an adult party not going trick or treating

party :roll:

dont you mean a meeting or a function,

'adults' dont have partys

amz
23-10-09, 10:47 AM
when I say adults I mean 19-25 age group

amz
23-10-09, 10:47 AM
anyway back on topic, anyone know of anymore halloween games?

Southie
23-10-09, 10:53 AM

Did you not click on the link I left :roll:

amz
23-10-09, 10:54 AM
Sorry yeah cant get in to it just now cuz Im at work and the websites blocked lol

MattBrown
23-10-09, 11:01 AM
No one leaves till everybody is preggers?

Jon_nova1
23-10-09, 11:01 AM
of course you have parties, i'm 24 and have parties, and get absolutely wasted:thumb:

Andy
23-10-09, 11:02 AM
Im going to a halloween party,supposed to go in fancy dress but i cant think of owt to go as? I shall just turn up naked with a stihl saw on tickover perhaps

Jon_nova1
23-10-09, 11:04 AM
Turn up as a mountain biker thats been in a nasty accident?

amz
23-10-09, 11:07 AM
Have a look on ebay thats where I got the idea for my outfit, and plus ive got her tattooed on my back lol

All ages can have parties, dont think the nextdoor neighbour will agree though lol

Andy
23-10-09, 11:15 AM
Bollox to the neighbours lol

amz
23-10-09, 11:17 AM
You dont know these neighbours, one complained and said my bf was running a business from his house because of the cars sitting outside which was at the time my nova, his valver corsa and his nova. They also complained saying he makes to much noise when working on cars, its a detached bungalow with a private back garden :wtf:

Southie
23-10-09, 11:26 AM
You dont know these neighbours, one complained and said my bf was running a business from his house because of the cars sitting outside which was at the time my nova, his valver corsa and his nova. They also complained saying he makes to much noise when working on cars, its a detached bungalow with a private back garden :wtf:

PNG meet at yours then lol

amz
23-10-09, 11:33 AM
Now that would really boil her pi55 lol lol

Jack
23-10-09, 01:07 PM
Please tell me you're joking. If you weren't aware of the keys in bowl thing, I can see this "adult" party being.... interesting. lol

Fcuk it, just stand at your front door with a table of whatever strong alcohol you can find (I'm not talking Bulmers or Magners here, dig?) and insist that everyone who enters has to a) leave their clothes at the door and b) consume copious amounts of said alcohol. The rest will work itself out sooner or later.

....disclaimer: If you have ugly/fat/smelly/mostly male friends, don't do this.

bmw156
23-10-09, 01:08 PM

sounds like my neighbours lol

amz
23-10-09, 01:27 PM
Please tell me you're joking. If you weren't aware of the keys in bowl thing, I can see this "adult" party being.... interesting. lol

Fcuk it, just stand at your front door with a table of whatever strong alcohol you can find (I'm not talking Bulmers or Magners here, dig?) and insist that everyone who enters has to a) leave their clothes at the door and b) consume copious amounts of said alcohol. The rest will work itself out sooner or later.

....disclaimer: If you have ugly/fat/smelly/mostly male friends, don't do this.

Nope never heard of the keys in the bowl lol

I think option b would suit best:d

ade
25-10-09, 01:35 AM
Just make sure theres lots of Jelly...

vodka flavoured usually goes down well

MK999
25-10-09, 01:40 AM

vodka jelly ftmfw, just make sure you're not working the next day, or probably the one after that too lol

Stuart
25-10-09, 07:56 AM

KY is handy too, but not vital.

We are having a party on saturday, for Amber and her friends, so its gonna be a late one lol

Benn
25-10-09, 08:26 AM
or grow up halloween is for LITTLE kids :roll:

a yes i intend to batter anyone who comes to my door asking for anything be them 2 years old or 80

just like x-mas what a load of bollox that it

You miserable c**t.

Mike
25-10-09, 08:49 AM

Get pished & fcuk each other....

LEWI007
25-10-09, 09:07 AM
Baxter has propably got an old bucket full of nuts and bolts that he gives the kids when they knock on his door. lol

Lynsey
26-10-09, 08:02 PM
Pumpkin ten-pin:

Fill 10 2ltr bottles with water and place them in a triangle, bowl a large pumpkin at them.

Apple-bobbing/ tied apples:

Old school game, new rules once alcohol is included! You could even bob for apples IN alcohol, but that might be costly (although supermarket cider might work well)

Or...

Tie the apples off branches on a tree outside/ from the ceiling at different hights.

Make-a-mummy:

Wrap people up in bandages/ toilet roll lol

Pass the pumpkin: (must be a smallish one)

Like pass the balloon, stand in 2 lines and pass it back the to the front without using hands, first to get it back to the front wins :thumb:

Adam
26-10-09, 08:09 PM
You miserable c**t.
Just what i was thinking tbh! lol lol

Mike
26-10-09, 08:14 PM
Get a nice large pumpkin, get an undeployed airbag, stuff the airbag inside the pumpkin an sit outside your front door. Run a pair of trigger wires into your lounge with a 12v battery handy. As soon as the door bell goes. Tap the pos & neg :)

Benn
26-10-09, 08:18 PM
Old school game, new rules once alcohol is included! You could even bob for apples IN alcohol, but that might be costly (although supermarket cider might work well)

10lt bucket, full with strong cloudy cider, 10 apples in that. I got 4apples and dont remember anything about about 8pm...

Just what i was thinking tbh! lol lol

Glad it wasn't just me, can we go trick or treating at his house?

mowgli
26-10-09, 08:58 PM
i suppose you're playing hide the haggis???

get a bouncy castle

hire a party entertainer who does balloons & magic tricks for kids.... its a lot of fun