PDA

View Full Version : Costs when NOT guilty

skidmarkz
21-10-09, 10:14 AM
Have a read and sign,

CLICKY THINGY (http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=20842)

Andy
21-10-09, 10:16 AM
Thats fukkin bollox.It really is just another pathetic way at clawing money out of the motorist,i mean win or lose you still get fined.And costs arent cheap either £40 minimum and £200 maximum ive had previously

skidmarkz
21-10-09, 10:22 AM
indeed, but if they pass this for motoring offences, how long till they use the "well it was ok for motoring" why cant we do it to other areas where winning cases are low!!!!!

assbandits, here to steal your pants again, oh i love my country:!!!

Pete
21-10-09, 10:25 AM
thats a load of sh1t
police have the rite to pull anyone who looks suspicious or has suspicious driving, they can pull you for anything....
so if e,g they believe that you carry drugs in your car, and they take you to court and your found not guilty your still paying for it ,,,

and a thing for myself, becuase ill be a young driver and i dont look like a "well manered citizen" means ill be in court 24/7 and forking out money ....

Ben
21-10-09, 10:35 AM
thats a load of sh1t
police have the rite to pull anyone who looks suspicious or has suspicious driving, they can pull you for anything....
so if e,g they believe that you carry drugs in your car, and they take you to court and your found not guilty your still paying for it ,,,

and a thing for myself, becuase ill be a young driver and i dont look like a "well manered citizen" means ill be in court 24/7 and forking out money ....

well yeah as you said its a no lose situation for the police and the cps, we will take you to court as its not going to cost us so it doesnt matter!

Hobbit
21-10-09, 12:54 PM
what the ****? signed

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
21-10-09, 01:25 PM
****ing what signed that they get enoght out of motorist already

mowgli
21-10-09, 01:53 PM
you have to put in a form for trying to extract court costs, ie: time off work, travelling etc. before the hearing anyway if you actually want a chance of getting any back....

J4MES
21-10-09, 02:48 PM
Shocking!! Signed!!

L14MNP
21-10-09, 02:57 PM
It just get's worse! Signed, but what's the point? This government KNOWS we do not want this without the need for a petition yet they will implement it anyway! :@

draper
21-10-09, 04:07 PM
no incentive to stay out of trouble any more in this country imho

skidmarkz
22-10-09, 10:51 AM
lol ^ i was thinking that, gonna have to pay either way so fook it have fun!!