OUCH!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL2dBkL_jn8&feature=related

Tidy Max
19-10-09, 09:48 AM
lol beltin

that potassiumsiouxs comment is pretty hilarious tbh

LEWI007
19-10-09, 09:50 AM
Looks like it heard, maybe she could of broke her neck there if it had of been any worse ?

Tidy Max
19-10-09, 09:51 AM
fat ugly mexican bitch went down because she ate too many burritos. i loved the the sound of her head crunching against the mat. ha ha ha

the harsh ones are the best

Stoo
19-10-09, 09:53 AM
It also looked like it hurt.

She hasn't broken her neck however.

Max, that comment was pretty funny haha

Tidy Max
19-10-09, 09:54 AM
lol lol yeah in all fairness it did look painfull, i actually watched some of the gymnastics yesterday and the room for error is incredibly minimal! just shows what happens when they mess up!

Lynsey
19-10-09, 10:23 AM
Well, I don't usually watch stuff like that but Dougie and I had a pyjama day (both dying of flu) and somehow ended up watching it. It looked very sore, she went for an xray but everything was sound.

The flexibility, agility and self-control of these gymnasts is amazing, but they ALL have bodies of small children!

Tidy Max
19-10-09, 10:50 AM
yeah, it amazes me how they land, like 3 backflips and they just seem to land with a mega thud on their heels, it wouldnt surprise me one day if someone landed and both their knees just popped like water balloons,

they must be ****ed when they are older!

Jack
19-10-09, 11:49 AM
I couldn't commentate stuff like that, I'd be too tempted to just go BWAAAHAHAHAHHA when someone stacks it.

Still, not a good landing, could have done herself some serious injury!

lmfao @ the mexican comment:

me acaban de decir.. que recibieron una llamada del hospital, en el cual dicen que el problema no fue tan grave, fue muy espantosa la caida.... esperemos y se recupere pronto.
...I don't speak Mexican but I get the gist of that one lol

The flexibility, agility and self-control of these gymnasts is amazing, but they ALL have bodies of small children!
This is true, but think how good they'd be in bed :d

MK999
19-10-09, 11:51 AM

Think the last bit is actually "get well soon" basically lol

kelbelle
19-10-09, 07:40 PM
How the sack can they say she is fat and ugly? She's a gymnast! I think the job description for gymnast includes athletic and fit!

wwmnw
19-10-09, 07:48 PM

This really does make me happy.

wwmnw
19-10-09, 07:51 PM
lmfao @ the mexican comment:

Quote:
me acaban de decir.. que recibieron una llamada del hospital, en el cual dicen que el problema no fue tan grave, fue muy espantosa la caida.... esperemos y se recupere pronto.

I just said .. they received a call from the hospital, they say that the problem was not so serious, the fall was very frightening .... and hopefully a speedy recovery.
That's what was said.

Benn
19-10-09, 07:52 PM
Amazes me people are happy to watch and laugh at her, it must be crushing in side knowing you've messed up let alone how much they could get hurt.. That could have snapped her neck...

I'd tap that tho.

Jack
19-10-09, 08:18 PM
I'd tap that tho.
Before or after snapped neck?

Benn
19-10-09, 08:24 PM
Both. (long as she's still warm tho)

wwmnw
19-10-09, 08:26 PM
Both. (long as she's still warm tho)

Tag team?

Benn
19-10-09, 08:27 PM
No no no no that's wrong.

Never wanna be near another guy with i'm doing it.

wwmnw
19-10-09, 08:28 PM
lollollol I thought you were cool Benn :cry: lol

Benn
19-10-09, 08:29 PM
I am, but thats just not right, wont say more as we ain't in the 18+ room.

Tidy Max
20-10-09, 08:47 AM
this thread deminished into filth quicker than usual, high five team