PDA

View Full Version : lolz

Rexy
18-10-09, 11:27 PM
Corsa C with 270ish brake z20let battered the scooby, Oh it was a lovley sight scoobys suck :D :thumb:

That is all...

Dave.
18-10-09, 11:36 PM
lol, still not gonna' beat my moped powahhh!

Jack
19-10-09, 11:52 AM
What did the guy say when you towed him out of the hedge by the next corner?

Edd
19-10-09, 12:02 PM
Scoobys are the modern day xr3i and they sound like a dumper truck off a building site.lollollol

Ask a Scooby owner how much bhp their car has minus 200bhp and thats the real figure. :roll:

MK999
19-10-09, 12:04 PM
Scoobys are the modern day xr3i and they sound like a dumper truck off a building site.lollollol

I actually quite liked the scooby burble until I found it was actually just a crappy primary design lol Lost all respect for it after that.

Jack
19-10-09, 01:34 PM
Put a proper exhaust on it, not some odd length mismatch thing, and it would just sound like a normal car lol

Stoo
19-10-09, 01:44 PM
It wasnt a crappy primary design at all.
It was made that way for a reason.

Adds to the appeal of the scooby though IMHO, the sound.

MK999
19-10-09, 01:53 PM
It wasnt a crappy primary design at all.
It was made that way for a reason.

Possibly to sell cars? lol I can't see what matching up pulse timings would do for a car other than have an effect similar to halving the bore of the exhaust.

Edd
19-10-09, 02:33 PM
Crap design, crap cars.

Goverment should bring in a special scappage sceme just for them.

Takes about a days labour just to change the spark plugs on those sheds !!

Pistol Pete
19-10-09, 05:57 PM
lol that'll be your inexperience showing through.

rednova
19-10-09, 06:01 PM
Crap design, crap cars.

Goverment should bring in a special scappage sceme just for them.

Takes about a days labour just to change the spark plugs on those sheds !!

youre doing it wrong then :wtf:- i did mine in well under an hour in changing the coil packs, best bang for the money car ive owned and i'd have another anyday, granted probably not the best cars out there though but meh what do i know ive only owned one:thumb:

Rexy
19-10-09, 06:15 PM
worse bang for the buck in my opinion, Shocking handeling, shockingly soft suspension, shocking understeer and a shocking engine which is in my opinion poop!

for something which is supposed to be GREAT... its proving ****e. as std they need 2k-3k to make them into a car which would handle well and go fairly well. Im not spending that much on a car i really cant be arsed with.

Mike
19-10-09, 06:49 PM
I actually quite liked the scooby burble until I found it was actually just a crappy primary design lol Lost all respect for it after that.

You can Cosworths to make the same aswell dont cha know lol

MK999
19-10-09, 06:54 PM
You can Cosworths to make the same aswell dont cha know lol

This engrish sense no make. But I think I get what you're saying lol With some seriously screwy primary design I'm sure you could get the same burble out of anything with 4 pots, or even more if you went incredibly funky on an 8 pot, and a slightly offbeat sounding one with a 6 pot lol

Jack
19-10-09, 06:56 PM
Just take the exhaust off a V6, that sounds fun :d

MK999
19-10-09, 06:57 PM
Just take the exhaust off a V6, that sounds fun :d

Even mine sounded gnarly without an exhaust lol Tad loud on the national speed limits though lol