PDA

View Full Version : Slim's new cage

Jim
13-03-03, 01:52 PM
Hey guys,

what do you think to my new cage?

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=457

What? :P

Who said anything about a roll cage? :lol: ;) 8)

Jim

jkhilton
13-03-03, 01:54 PM
Is that for the supercat on your footer? doubt it will hold him!! :? :roll:

Alex
13-03-03, 01:56 PM
WTF???? :o

whitey
13-03-03, 02:09 PM
LMFAO!

Very good! I cant believe you went to the hassle to actually take a pic of that and post on here!

EVERYONE is going mad!

wisewood
13-03-03, 02:12 PM
Jim :lol: 6 months ago if i had done that you would have gone mad at me about it lmfao.

FUNNY AS FOOK THOUGH!!!

Jim
13-03-03, 02:22 PM
Andy,

I could start an argument, but I'm not going to :lol: . I only got p****d off with you posting beause you would duplicate posts, or reply to posts saying stuff that took it off topic :|

The post was a joke. I had to pick up the cage from the Vet and JK said "haha, you've now got a cage in your car" and I thought it would be funny to take a pic :roll:

I was going to put it in muppet corner, but the post was relevant to general chat because the cage was in a nova, and last time i checked this was a Nova website :roll: :wink: :P

I don't usually post things like this, but I've been in a good mood all week and thought I would share my joy, happiness and sense of humour with everyone else :lol: :P

Jim

jkhilton
13-03-03, 02:30 PM
JK said "haha, you've now got a cage in your car"

I knew it, I knew I would get the blame!!

:roll:

jatinder
13-03-03, 02:40 PM
i like ur inside with our without the cage

wisewood
13-03-03, 03:17 PM
Andy,

I could start an argument, but I'm not going to :lol: .

Good coz i aint really in the mood today anyway :D
All the history out of the way mate... i am a good lad now. :lol:

Gotta say though mate... that belongs in general chat coz although its a bit silly it is HILLARIOUS. laughin my ass off at it.

Tilly
13-03-03, 05:28 PM
HAHAHAHA that has made me chuckle but jim ur bloody mad. Thought u were quite a serious kinda guy but i have totally changed my views :lol:

Jim
13-03-03, 06:42 PM
hehe, cheers Tilly.

I am a serious kinda guy, but I also like a giggle from time to time :)

Jim

djp_y2k
13-03-03, 06:55 PM
Lol :lol: :lol:

Very funny.

It looks like a well built cage. :lol:

Fester
13-03-03, 07:13 PM
on the subject of cats mine at home did a shit all over the bathroom floor
i pretended i hadnt seen it and bailed back to uni LOL

Alex
13-03-03, 07:15 PM
:lol:

Jim
13-03-03, 08:30 PM
The story behind the new cage (which I know you're all wanting to hear ;)) Is that last Thursday I was taking my two cats to the Vet for there yearly booster.

On the way to the Vet, Jack (my male cat) was scratching at the cat box that he was in. It was one of those corugated plastic ones with 10mm circular holes along the side. It was really enclosed and he didn't like it. Belle (Jack's sister) was in a much nicer carrier and was sat there all nice and quiet, no doubt laughing at Jack :lol:

Anyway, Jack was meowing and scratching and eventually managed to break a seal on a corner :o . Well before I knew it Jack was out of his cat box walking around the back of my car, lol. He managed to get onto the passenger seat where he was looking at me. He then decided to sit on my lap (bear in mind, I'm doing 60mph down the dual carriageway). So theres me, trying not to let Jack get under my feet, whereas Jack is quiet happily looking out of the window at all the cars passing me by, LMFAO.

There must have been some very confused people driving past seeing this black cat looking out of the rear window, LOL.

So there you have it, I had to buy a new cage whilst at the Vet, but they didnt have any in stock, so I had to borrow one of theres. I got a phonecall saying my new cage was now ready to pick up, so thats why I had a new cage in the back of my car with no cat in it :)

Thankyou for your time ;)

Jim

mikeoxford
13-03-03, 09:52 PM
:lol: top bloke

alloys *cough*

ade
14-03-03, 12:02 AM
slim m8 - thats class!

Wot you need though is a harness to keep it in - rally stylee!

8)

Neil.
14-03-03, 12:09 AM
very funny :lol:
I like the black carpet with the black seats n black car, is it coz i is black?