mowgli
18-10-09, 06:57 PM
Woo Hoo !!!!!!!

comptoncj
18-10-09, 06:59 PM
:):)

Mike
18-10-09, 07:00 PM
:) get the fcuk in!! Well desreved, an well overdue!!

Mark Webber, top bloke aswell!! Ironic as funk tho as half hour before race start i was joking with my dad about putting a slim chance bet on Webber coming 1st lol

novalicous
18-10-09, 07:03 PM
And :confused:

Pistol Pete
18-10-09, 07:32 PM
^Not an F1 fan then??

Get in there!! Great drive by Jenson today.

Benn
18-10-09, 07:35 PM
Not an F1 fan at all, but well done to him, really glad he won. Very well deserved.

auzzy-b
18-10-09, 07:37 PM
AWESOME RESULT!! Brawn gp take both world champion titles.. Good on Jenson Button:)

mowgli
18-10-09, 07:46 PM
the only sad thing is that rubens didn't get any glory today. he is now third in the standings, but could get second at abu dhabi i think....

thb both brawn drivers deserved it, they are both fast drivers & nice blokes..

seeing Ross Brawn all tearful in his pit box was fantastic, all those benetton & ferrari championships, and I bet this one is his favourite one.

Nobby
18-10-09, 08:01 PM
how well did hamilton do to get 3rd with a **** car

auzzy-b
18-10-09, 08:04 PM
how well did hamilton do to get 3rd with a **** car

I know and Vettel:eek: it was a real good race!

auzzy-b
18-10-09, 08:07 PM
the only sad thing is that rubens didn't get any glory today. he is now third in the standings, but could get second at abu dhabi i think....

seeing Ross Brawn all tearful in his pit box was fantastic, all those benetton & ferrari championships, and I bet this one is his favourite one.

It was a shame Rubens didnt take the win, i kinda hoped he would of done..
Seeing Ross Brawn like that says it all really! Good stuff:) :)

mowgli
18-10-09, 08:09 PM
kobayashi is a bit of a hard man, all that swerving... he help jenson up for a load of laps, then took out nakajima in big style, but no word from the stewards..........i think the fia are scared that toyota will pull out...

Pistol Pete
18-10-09, 08:09 PM
I too think that this WCC must mean more to RB than the others. As has been said, its his name on the door and end of last season there was no team really!

novaload1992
18-10-09, 08:23 PM
he took his time lol but well deserved

Southie
18-10-09, 08:36 PM
Go on Jenson :) Also comes across as a cracking guy. A deserved champion IMO. It's a shame they don't have a celebration for the championship winner at the end.

Pistol Pete
18-10-09, 08:38 PM
^ my misses said the same thing. I did lol at the mayhem that was the interviews though!!

Southie
18-10-09, 08:41 PM
Yeah it was a bit carnage lol It was the the same when Hamilton won.

mowgli
18-10-09, 08:44 PM
yeah, i'm almost pining for one of those won it in august type years like schumi always did.... this excitement is making the sport too popular.

some hollywood prat will be trying to work out a f1 script again.. after the fiasco when one of the studios wanted to make a colin mcrae film (on the back of the success of tomb raider) and didn't even know he was a real man, i truly hope they don't.

Jim Mcrae
18-10-09, 09:37 PM
one of the studios wanted to make a colin mcrae film (on the back of the success of tomb raider) and didn't even know he was a real man, .

really?? lol thats insane

Ste L
18-10-09, 09:46 PM
Number 1, Baby Yeah!!!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3374/3651258532_961636bd80.jpg

Southie
18-10-09, 09:48 PM
Did you go Ste :eek:

Ste L
18-10-09, 09:49 PM
Did you go Ste :eek:

Silverstone mate, been for the last few year's :thumb:

Southie
18-10-09, 09:51 PM
Put me in your camera bag next time lol

As ever a cracking shot Ste.

Ste L
18-10-09, 09:55 PM
Put me in your camera bag next time lol

As ever a cracking shot Ste.

cheers lol

got a load of photo's from silverstone..
few here :http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenleigh/collections/72157620233702446/

took about 1500 or so while there this year

burgo
18-10-09, 10:01 PM
very well deserved for the whole team

blue_peg_16v
18-10-09, 10:03 PM
think button silenced a few critics today that drive was definatly not a limp over the line 4 fantastic overtakes on track just seemed like he was fired up to get the job done well done to both the team and jb

bmw156
18-10-09, 11:04 PM
was a fantastic race, the bit i loved was at the end of the race they went to buttons mic, and he was singing we are the champions really bad, that was brilliant

novaboyopr
18-10-09, 11:10 PM
well done to the lad but if im honest i dont think he has performed great all season more down to the car. u have to think he won all the races at the start of the season when other people had s+ite cars, then didnt win anything when they all caught up half way through the season. alot of people got very close to taking it from him at the end of the season which shouldnt of happend with such a giant lead. Im happy a brit won it but im still a hamilton fan.

although today jenson did shine through and would have easily won the title before if he drove like that every week just shows he's got it in him.

overall the best race today of all season.
with a good outcome

auzzy-b
19-10-09, 09:56 AM
I hope he really pushes for 1st position in Abu Dabi now he has nothing to loose. That would top it all off!

brake-dust
19-10-09, 10:20 AM
excellent drive, what makes it all the more special is that its brawn gp's first year in f1 (officially) and to take both titles is just outstanding, i recon next years season will be epic between jenson and hamilton.

L33 LEG
19-10-09, 10:46 AM
well done jenson! happy it's another brit and iv been backing brawn gp this season to win as they are a new name kind of and have two awesome guys driving for them. however im a hamilton fan and im sure next season itl be hamilton against vettel more than anything tbh :)

Alanmc
19-10-09, 02:00 PM
well done to the lad but if im honest i dont think he has performed great all season more down to the car. u have to think he won all the races at the start of the season when other people had s+ite cars, then didnt win anything when they all caught up half way through the season. alot of people got very close to taking it from him at the end of the season which shouldnt of happend with such a giant lead. Im happy a brit won it but im still a hamilton fan.

although today jenson did shine through and would have easily won the title before if he drove like that every week just shows he's got it in him.

with a good outcome

I have to agree, when he had the fastest car on the field he stormed to race wins then when all the other cars come along with similar set up he went back to what he really was, a midfield finisher at best, Hamilton is by far the better driver just look at what he has done with a very poor car, Button will be found out next year, although credit where it is due he did have a good race in Brazil.

Once Alonso settles in at ferrari and they have the car back up to speed it should make next years championship exciting with Hamilton, Massa, Alonso and Vettel fighting it out for the honours.

Stanley
19-10-09, 02:11 PM
http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss183/EAgles4ever_2009/People_Who_Care.jpg

Stoo
19-10-09, 02:43 PM
c0ck^

If you dont care, dont post in here!

Congratulations to Jensen

Stanley
19-10-09, 02:44 PM
I apologise, its my image of the day.

Edd
19-10-09, 02:56 PM
^^^ not funny Stanley.

Great race yesterday, after the last few races i was thinking that Jenson would throw it away.

He will be thanking Hamilton for going in to the back of Rubens to give him a puncture.

Well done Jenson and Brawn.

GRUNT 16V
19-10-09, 02:59 PM
woooooo hhhhhhhhhoooooooooo bit of a hollow victory in my opinion!!

mayhem
19-10-09, 03:02 PM
kobayashi is a bit of a hard man, all that swerving... he help jenson up for a load of laps, then took out nakajima in big style, but no word from the stewards..........i think the fia are scared that toyota will pull out...

i loved koboyashi's race.. he didnt care who was behind him:thumb: reputations dont mean sh!t to him.
imo button was a bit of a cry baby on the radio... 'koboyashi is swerving in the brake zone..'

Stoo
19-10-09, 03:05 PM
imo button was a bit of a cry baby on the radio... 'koboyashi is swerving in the brake zone..'

His point was relevant, it's against the rules!

IMHO kobyiashi should have moved over earlier as he was just a noob with nothing to gain bar getting a few backs up

mayhem
19-10-09, 03:15 PM
if youre better/faster, you overtake him. and not this crying for mommy crap.
vettel was a great example, iirc he took 3 guys with 2 wheels on the grass.

koboyashi was in the same lap, and it was for a position. so why should he move over? its a race, every man for itself.

Stoo
19-10-09, 03:19 PM
But when that person is dangerously swerving into your braking zone, how can you be expected to put a move on him?!

Vettel was reckless

Kobyashi was just there to make up numbers, thats why

wwmnw
19-10-09, 03:24 PM
Wait, wut woah? Jenson Button is the F1 world champ? Best joke this year lol:cry:lol:cry:lol

Hobbit
19-10-09, 04:35 PM
Well done Jenson, everyone saying he didn't deserve it is talking out their ****, world champion is the driver that finishes with the most points...

draper
19-10-09, 04:59 PM
was a cracking race, buttonwasflying after the safety car early on

well deserved chasmpion

Dar
19-10-09, 05:27 PM
It's about bloody time!
Well done Mr Button.

auzzy-b
19-10-09, 05:37 PM
But when that person is dangerously swerving into your braking zone, how can you be expected to put a move on him?!

Vettel was reckless

Kobyashi was just there to make up numbers, thats why

Agreed! the rules are there for a reason.. nobody wants to crash at 190mph:eek:

Mike
19-10-09, 05:39 PM
Agreed! the rules are there for a reason.. nobody wants to crash at 190mph:eek:

Yea but c'mon, youd be a funking legend if you walked away from that :d

Pistol Pete
19-10-09, 05:43 PM
^^^ not funny Stanley.

Great race yesterday, after the last few races i was thinking that Jenson would throw it away.

He will be thanking Hamilton for going in to the back of Rubens to give him a puncture.

Well done Jenson and Brawn.

I dont think he will. Button was in 6th place when that happened. Championship was as good as won TBH. Rubens having to pit just sealed it.

koboyashi was in the same lap, and it was for a position. so why should he move over? its a race, every man for itself.

No-one is saying he should move over, but being a noob showed. 1 movement is allowed in the braking zone. Also he took out Nakajima lol fellow countryman.

Wait, wut woah? Jenson Button is the F1 world champ? Best joke this year lol:cry:lol:cry:lol

:roll:

wwmnw
19-10-09, 06:46 PM
I didn't believe it til I saw it on the news. I never get chance to watch the F1 now due to working sunday.

mayhem
19-10-09, 08:42 PM
No-one is saying he should move over, but being a noob showed. 1 movement is allowed in the braking zone. Also he took out Nakajima lol fellow countryman.

sure, but why after 10/15 laps start talking about the swerving? if he really was breaking the rules in all those laps, button would inform his team earlyer.

he's a good driver, and he deserved to be the champion. but i would have loved to see rubens as champion, he's been schumi's b!tch for so many years. always racing for the other guy instead of his own race.
the man deserves a title imo.

mowgli
19-10-09, 09:04 PM
i would have loved to see rubens as champion, he's been schumi's b!tch for so many years. always racing for the other guy instead of his own race.
the man deserves a title imo.

yes, but if he goes to williams, then he will never get to be champion.

amggsi
19-10-09, 09:44 PM

with a good outcome

That is rubbish IMO. If he won the last 6 races instead of the first, in a row because he had a "better car" he'd be branded a genious........

Jeff16v
19-10-09, 10:16 PM
Button is at bluewater shopping centre tomorrow Tuesday 30th at 3pm for virginmedia, he's racing around the roads in either an slr or amg 63, I'm bunking off work to cheer his victory.

Pistol Pete
19-10-09, 10:32 PM
When?

auzzy-b
19-10-09, 10:34 PM
Yea but c'mon, youd be a funking legend if you walked away from that :d

lol You Crazy Fool!!

Another thing, i cant understand why Rubens will be leaving Brawn:( and so soon?