PDA

View Full Version : New police cameras near Mcdonalds in MK

jkhilton
13-03-03, 01:44 PM
Me and Jim just took a trip out in his car at lunch and ended up at the mcdonalds next to the hockey stadium in MK. We noticed a policeman and an engineer putting new cameras up on several lampposts on the road leading to McDonalds behind the stadium.

Not sure if they are speed cameras or just obsevation, but anyone that goes down there, just beware of the cameras!

John

Jim
13-03-03, 02:09 PM
The cameras also continued round the corner up the road past the entrance to the hockey stadium.

Looks like the police are clamping down big style on cruisers :x

Jim

whitey
13-03-03, 02:10 PM
Most likely be traffic master cameras or police observation ones!

Tilly
13-03-03, 05:31 PM
so longs there not near where we were ramping about :lol:

Chris LR
13-03-03, 06:30 PM
You've got it easy

The Coppers around here are only just painting camaras yellow and they've got unmarked white vans which have camaras (hidden) behind the rear smoked windows.

They arn't that hard to spot, the vans are really clean and park legally, how many white vans do you see like that?

jatinder
13-03-03, 06:37 PM
only got one marked van were i live and if ur drivin and most peeps coming the other way will flash u to let u know theres a camera there :)

RobIsGrt18
13-03-03, 08:57 PM
lol, was only a matter of time to be fair! they have clamped down big time on any crusing round that area, and it is a road used for racing!

cheers for the warning guys, i shall go slow round there now :)