PDA

View Full Version : Bin dippers PWND by beach ball

L14MNP
17-10-09, 08:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km7JK6zMyh4
Sunderland could have done them about 3-0 anyway. Bet the lad who brought that wasn't laughing when we scored! Good times! lol

mowgli
17-10-09, 08:43 PM
i'm guessing rafa will be rubbing his glasses again after that.........

why the hell didn't the liverpool keeper shout the ref......

wwmnw
17-10-09, 08:48 PM
And why the hell did the keeper go for the red ball when he should know the football is white and what ever else, not a solid red.

brainsnova
17-10-09, 09:01 PM
And why the hell did the keeper go for the red ball when he should know the football is white and what ever else, not a solid red.

colour blind or not wearing his glasses and thought the football was a golf ball

dave.gsi
17-10-09, 09:58 PM
video removed due to copyright issues.....guess im gonna have to wait for match of the day afterall.

and as a liverpool fan i take quite a lot of offence at being called 'bin dippers' :eek:

Rysee
17-10-09, 10:23 PM
video removed due to copyright issues.....guess im gonna have to wait for match of the day afterall.

and as a liverpool fan i take quite a lot of offence at being called 'bin dippers' :eek:

hahahahahah he left out anything about rats i think he was being polite

dave.gsi
17-10-09, 10:33 PM
at the end of the day, its the same arguement that i have with everton fans every year....yes you may have a good day when we have a bad day, but who is going to be playing in the champions league next year?

liverpool will be, sunderland will be fighting to stay out of the bottom 3 :thumb:

form is temporary, class is permanent

Andy
17-10-09, 10:34 PM
not in 8th place they (liverpool) wont lol

dave.gsi
17-10-09, 11:25 PM
its october.....

liverpool will finish in the top 4 im sure of that :thumb:

Andy
17-10-09, 11:33 PM
Id love to see them top,infact win it! but in October with 4 games lost i cant see it unfortunately.It showed today they missed Gerrard and Torres

blue_peg_16v
17-10-09, 11:38 PM
im a liverpool fan and ill admit im getting worried this season feel the way we are playing if it continues much longer champions league qualification is going to be difficlut man city spurs and villa are all playing better than us there is no squad depth look at the squad put out today

Andy
17-10-09, 11:43 PM
Its more open this year than it has been for a while
Arsenal are very good at the moment,whereas Man U are just the usual consitency of "enough to win"
Chelsea should have won today,how they didnt score in the 2nd half is beyond me

dave.gsi
17-10-09, 11:54 PM
the press love to hate liverpool, yes we only lost 2 games last season but where we went wrong was the masses of draws against lower teams.

chelsea have now lost 2 games....does that mean their title race is over?!

to be honest i am a little worried about the way were playing this season, we're missing alonso, and the defence look like they've never played with each other before, but im massively confident of a top 4 finish, city dont have the experience to go a full season and just look at aston villas collapse in the last few weeks of last season....same old top 4 this year i think with chelsea coming out on top.

next season could be the one where things change, especially if benitez isnt backed properly in the transfer window :cry:

americans out :thumb:

dave.gsi
17-10-09, 11:58 PM
and dont even get me started about our strength in depth.....when you have to call on voronin and ngog to save the day you know you have problems :cry:

novaload1992
18-10-09, 11:23 AM
lol

Ben
18-10-09, 11:43 AM

next season could be the one where things change, especially if benitez isnt backed properly in the transfer window :cry:

Liverpool fans and pundits have been saying that for five years! Rafa is a balloon!

I honestly find it very difficult to see you finishing in the top 4 this season, i think you might struggle in sixth!

You were a great team in the 80's and have good fanbase but that doesnt guarentee you sucess, your manages is ****e, half your team are crap, the board are ****ers and for the fans well lol lol lol.

You cant play without gerrard (and waits every liverpool fans answer of we beat man utd at oold trafford without him last season) but the fact you can remember beating them without him underlines the point entirely! Burnley beat man utd without him too!

Benn
18-10-09, 11:45 AM

I'm guessing you see a ball shape comming at you you go for it... No time to think.

L14MNP
18-10-09, 09:09 PM
at the end of the day, its the same arguement that i have with everton fans every year....yes you may have a good day when we have a bad day, but who is going to be playing in the champions league next year?

liverpool will be, sunderland will be fighting to stay out of the bottom 3 :thumb:

form is temporary, class is permanent
Haha. Citeh have already took your spot in the 'big four' imo.
Stop living in the past!

Liverpool have had their day. Sunderland are on the rise. It will take time, but IMO with this owner/chairman/back room/manager/team/backing etc etc they are stronger than every before and people are starting to take notice. Rightly so, as SAFC are looking every inch a top 6 side at present, but my prediction is top 8 - watch out scousers. lol

Bet this still doesn't shut up the deluded scousers about thinking they're going to win the league though!

Facts can not be questioned. :) lol