PDA

View Full Version : What happens when....

Jack
16-10-09, 06:16 PM
...drifting goes wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Qoazn7BIU&feature=related)

Ouch :eek:

novaload1992
16-10-09, 06:20 PM
holy crap!!

Spudly
16-10-09, 06:24 PM
Is this the one thats been posted on everyones facegay for the last couple of weeks mr jack?

In the words of Lynz Thisaintfacebookso****off lol

Plug
16-10-09, 06:25 PM
christ that bloke with the red sleaves goes flying

wwmnw
16-10-09, 06:35 PM
christ that bloke with the red sleeves does a flying cartwheel

Just what I was thinking.

Lee
16-10-09, 06:36 PM
Any Group B gen.

No sympathy. If you stand that close, prepare to be patee.

rwaggers
16-10-09, 06:36 PM
arrrhh shiz man that looks nasty

Spudly
16-10-09, 06:47 PM
Any Group B gen.

Thats why any event always has 'Motorsport is dangerous' signs all over the shop, but any well organised event has the crowd miles away from the action just in case anything does go amiss, then moves the barrier a bit further out just to be on the safe side!

bmw156
16-10-09, 06:51 PM
Any Group B gen.

i agree with that, like in the rallies when spectators are sometimes on the road looking out for the cars. then they get hit...

Spudly
16-10-09, 06:53 PM
Why is it people always start arguing and mouthing off in the comments on videos like this, it just taken about five minutes reading through utter gayery on there to find out that luckily noone was killed in that accident!

NOVA_LEE
16-10-09, 07:22 PM
ive just got told of for shoutin fcuking hell lol. bad that tho

Jack
16-10-09, 08:36 PM
Is this the one thats been posted on everyones facegay for the last couple of weeks mr jack?

In the words of Lynz Thisaintfacebookso****off lol
I've not seen it on any facerape posts, so I'll be ramming you in the pooper with a cactus now thankyouplease :)

but any well organised event has the crowd miles away from the action just in case anything does go amiss
Never been to a WRC event then? lol

L14MNP
16-10-09, 11:24 PM
Never seen that one! His S13 didn't look to be shy on power either lol.
When they go flying it reminds me of some other vids featuring these tools http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-h19gek30&feature=email I seem to be having a running argument on this video though, so it's in the bookmarks lol

It's insane looking back at the way the crowds lined the stages for Group B. The ones in Portugal seemed to share the same luck as those at that drift day! :(

Lee
17-10-09, 10:37 AM
It's insane looking back at the way the crowds lined the stages for Group B. The ones in Portugal seemed to share the same luck as those at that drift day! :(

Yeah, and then they ban the cars for being 'too fast' when its the tools standing far too close on the outside of corners who are to blame.