View Full Version : The reason why will smith is a joke

Steve
16-10-09, 04:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxFzk1b1R28&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIduOvEoVeQ&feature=related

Enough said!! lol lol lol lol lol

Tidy Max
16-10-09, 05:27 PM
ive not watched the videos yet, but i happen to think big willy is one of the coolest people in the world, infact, its a FACT

MK2 Cat
16-10-09, 06:30 PM
Alot of women would still have sex with him. FACT.

wwmnw
16-10-09, 06:33 PM
Alot of women would still have sex with him. FACT.

Luckily he and his wife have an open relationship, troofs.

bmw156
16-10-09, 06:48 PM
he is a legend.

end off

Mike
16-10-09, 06:52 PM
Will Smith is the man, was on Chris Moyles show for an interview some time back, he a funny guy lol

Spudly
16-10-09, 06:54 PM
Will Smith is ace, Fresh Prince FTW:thumb:

Tidy Max
16-10-09, 07:12 PM
id shag him, and i think you will find HE IS LEGEND lol

NOVA_LEE
16-10-09, 07:19 PM
hes one kool mofo...........

Jack
16-10-09, 08:34 PM
i think you will find HE IS LEGEND lol
You're confusing him with me

Benn
16-10-09, 09:08 PM
He's better than you. When you make more money than him then you can mock him.

Spudly
16-10-09, 11:17 PM
You're confusing him with me

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/iarelegend-small.jpg

Here is the evidence lol

L14MNP
16-10-09, 11:32 PM
**** Family Guy. So far up their own 4rses it's unreal.

Will Smith has made some awesome music in his time, his last couple of albums have been crap IMO but I think he's had it with the music industry.

No other non gangster rapper has acheived his level of success. As the man himself one said 'All you rappers yellin' about who you put in a hearse, do me a favoUR, write one verse without a curse'
Nuff said. lol

Most of his films own too. The guy is a total legend.
Also, Summertime is one track that just never gets old.:thumb:

Stuart
16-10-09, 11:35 PM
gettin' jiggy with it, how amazing!!!

big willie is ace, end of!

L14MNP
16-10-09, 11:38 PM
Just cruisin'. Awesome chilled out family friendly rap. Underrated as with most of his unreleased stuff.

I still remember buying the CD single for Gettin' jiggy wit it from Woolworths. Amazing tune, and we all know how brillian M.I.B was. CD singles with more than 3 tracks FTW. lol

jimbob-mcgrew
17-10-09, 11:05 AM
that first vid aint even him, its some dribbly family guy mock up.
and the second video, he earnt about a zilllion dollars doing that.

Nova_Tek
17-10-09, 12:47 PM
Nowt wrong with William Smith. Yeah so he makes unoffensive rap nothing wrong with that and infact it's a niche and he's cashing in on it. I'm a pretty big Hip Hop fan and listen to all types of rap and true not all of Smith's stuff has been outstanding but he has a few good tracks.

He's also a pretty good actor, don't see many gangsta rappers that can act unfortunatley.

That family guy scene is funny though, just takes the pixx lol

Steve
17-10-09, 02:00 PM
He's better than you. When you make more money than him then you can mock him.
Its not about the making money though... its the fact that he is such a lame rapper and family guy knows and I know it!

You lot are obviously confused.

that first vid aint even him, its some dribbly family guy mock up.
and the second video, he earnt about a zilllion dollars doing that.

The thing is, that IS will smith in the first video!! Family guy only take the pi$$ out of people that deserve it or are so lame, Case in point.

djshaggeh
17-10-09, 02:32 PM
TBH Steve I think your confused. The guy is a legend. He has been in some decent films, fresh prince was amazing and his music is pretty good.

I love a bit of hip-hop not gangster rap which is where your getting confused. Because he doesn't rap about gangsters, bitches and guns doesn't make him a **** artist.

Steve
17-10-09, 02:47 PM
I'm not into gangster rap either but when a guy makes music that sounds like it was designed for an 11 year olds school disco you know theres something wrong.

Anyway we are all entitled to out opinions but the point is family guy dissed on every level which he is bad, no other rapper goes 'woo' 'haha' 'what,what' or 'uh uh' 30 times a song, every song. He is a big piece of cheese from the 90s. Although fresh prince I will admit is the one thing he did well.

djshaggeh
17-10-09, 02:52 PM
I have to say, when will plays out of the radio at work it does put a smile on my face becuase its still better then 90% of the tosh they usually play.

no other rapper goes 'woo' 'haha' 'what,what' or 'uh uh' 30 times a song, every song

Have you heard that kid cuddy tune, day and night? Im pretty sure that has 'what what' and 'uh uh' in it. I think you will find other rappers making equally as stupid sounds in their tunes aswell.

wwmnw
17-10-09, 03:12 PM
Pretty much every rap song I have listened to has woo wut wut haha etc in, that includes gangster and what ever other types of rap there is, albeit they don't say it as much as Will, I'm not keen on his music at all but his acting skills are great in my opinion.

Jack
17-10-09, 03:38 PM
no other rapper goes 'woo' 'haha' 'what,what' or 'uh uh' 30 times a song
LOL rap is made up entirely of "whut"s, "woo"'s, "yeahh"'s distributed amongst the expletives!

I actually like Will. His music is easy listening, his acting isn't bad, albeit the recent movies he starred in were commercial sell outs.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/i_robot.jpg

Mind you, Enemy Of The State is still a great movie.

novaload1992
17-10-09, 03:45 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/iarelegend-small.jpg

Here is the evidence lol

lol loving that