PDA

View Full Version : job interview

napalm_27
16-10-09, 01:43 PM
well off to luton to go see a man about a job in a custom exhaust place the way he's explained it to me is that i have to get my own work in soo if i get the job club discount will be available :thumb:

wish me luck boys and girls :thumb: :)

Tidy Max
16-10-09, 03:53 PM
beast, good luck mate, will you have to pay rental? or will they take a commision? are you a welder by trade anyway?

Nova_Tek
16-10-09, 03:58 PM
Dude, all the best. I'm sure if you can get the job there will be PNG'ers aplenty wanting some exhausts done, I for one for example.

Good luck :thumb:

rwaggers
16-10-09, 04:12 PM
good luck man. hope it goes well for ya:thumb:

napalm_27
16-10-09, 05:54 PM
well boys and girls iv just got back and things went well so just got to wait till next week to see if i have the job but things are looking up and yer i can do you guys some deals aswell il have my own department to myself :) and new equipment and im not a welder by trade but i am qualified enough for the job but il be sent on a crash course on pipe bending and welding to freshen up on skills :thumb:

Tidy Max
16-10-09, 07:15 PM
are you a bender? lol sorry

how do you bend zaust pipe? not in a former like metal conduit?? do you cut a wedge out fold and weld? never seen it done!

napalm_27
16-10-09, 07:16 PM
you use a hydraulic bender mate

Tidy Max
16-10-09, 07:17 PM
cool, try and reply abit quicker next time, i only managed half a blink then

napalm_27
16-10-09, 07:27 PM
lol im rather quick sometimes lol
really cant wait actually its going to be an experience to be my own boss in a garage

Nova_Tek
16-10-09, 09:14 PM
As long as you learn how to mandrel bend then I'm happy lol

All the best mate, sounds like a decent job having your own department and all.

Good luck