View Full Version : Loan form

jatinder
12-03-03, 10:43 PM
Who here has filled out a student loan form

it is the most anoying thing i have had to fill out :crazyeye: :2gunfire:

mikeoxford
12-03-03, 10:43 PM
got it all to llok forward to

ive postponed uni 4 a yr (well about to)

Chris LR
12-03-03, 10:51 PM
Student Loan = Parents doesn't it?

whitey
12-03-03, 10:52 PM
Yeah me same as you mike! Still undecided where to go!

Went to look at Computer Science at Exeter today! Uni was OK, not too sure bout course though and there was soooooooo many geekatrons!

Any of you uni lot live at uni and drive nova to uni and home from time to time!?

Also, what bank can you recommend? Heard Nat West and First Direct pretty good!

jatinder
12-03-03, 10:58 PM
i think natwest are shite going to change as soon as i pay off my overdraft
its more expensive to live away but it is more fun!!

Alex
12-03-03, 10:58 PM
My student loan forms were the hardest forms i ever had to fill out. There should just be one question to fill out for most people .

Are you normal YES/NO

The questions are all pants and confusing

Chris LR
12-03-03, 11:00 PM
Natwest are sh1t.

I closed my account and walked to the nearest bank (Halifax) and I've been Ok ever since.

whitey
12-03-03, 11:08 PM
I like the sound of First Direct, they txt your balance and statement to your fone and you can pay shit all for free using messages!

Thats handy! And you get a ?500 fee free overdraft just for joining along with ?25 cash!

Fester
12-03-03, 11:13 PM
dont do comp sci its gay

and yeah theres loads of geeks!

whitey
12-03-03, 11:20 PM
Well kinda gotta make my mind up like YESTERDAY!!! Needs to be IT orientated!

What u think?

There is Computer Studies and Management Studies, but thats at Leeds and im in Bmouth so TREKS! and Leeds is Leeds if you get me!

Fester
12-03-03, 11:25 PM
dunno m8 :S

jatinder
12-03-03, 11:27 PM
up 2 u mate its usually better to go sum where were u dont know ne1

whitey
12-03-03, 11:31 PM
I wont know anyone anywhere except soton or bournemouth!

Jsut cant decide which IT course to do! :cry: :cry:

jatinder
12-03-03, 11:33 PM
speak to a carers advisor mines soooooooo fit or just write a list and weigh up what u know about each one

Stuart
12-03-03, 11:55 PM
try internet security or some sort of high level programming. yes i know they are geeky but thats where a lot of cash can be made. Plus you can break the trend of geeky computer peeps (ok you can try lol)

also i have no complaints regarding natwest, appart form when ever i ask to change addresses or ask for statment copies they send me a cheque book, silly folk lol

ive had a regular account with them for 10 years now and obv got a student one too when i started uni also their CC isnt too bad.

i think banks only mess you about when you mess them about, ie i pay off my overdraft atleast 3 times a year (exluding student loan) and ive had no problems. on the other hand mates have jsut got more and more in debt and the banks screw them over.

The loan forms are rocket science, but usually yer folks earn too much and you wind up skipping most of the form lol

Thank f**k i finish in may, time for some cash and new car me thinks

whitey
12-03-03, 11:55 PM
ICT-BUSINESS STUDIES-ICT-BUSINESS STUDIES-ICT-BUSINESS STUDIES-ICT-BUSINESS STUDIES-ICT-BUSINESS STUDIES-ICT

Get my idea?! So Computer Science course seems like the only one for me, although it seems like its too much BLAH BLAH BLAH

Its just a glorified and BLAHified VCE course I suppose! :cry: :x

jatinder
12-03-03, 11:58 PM
just waiting for my online loan form to print out only taken 2hours i suppose n i ve got broadband! :roll:

whitey
13-03-03, 12:04 AM
Whats broadband got to do with it?! Its only text!

jatinder
13-03-03, 12:06 AM
though it would be faster but its not takes ages

whitey
13-03-03, 12:14 AM
Ta for that Cambrigdge! I will probably go for the Computer Science, it involves a lot of UML, Java and other work! Im currently doing the Cisco Networking Course which i will hopefully finish if I can be arsed!

This will help me on the way!

Cheese
13-03-03, 12:40 AM
The stupid thing about the loan forms, are you have to fill them out every year!! Gets very annoying, but never gets any easier!
HSBC are good for student accounts, and will help you out if you need your overdraft extending and stuff.. Plus they give you free stuff when you sign up :D And they also offer good graduate packages when you finish! Something to think about :)

Ben :D

jatinder
13-03-03, 12:49 AM
just to let everyone knoe i started filling out my loan form at 9 oclock its just printing as i type at 00:48

:roll:

Alex
13-03-03, 11:19 AM
im glad i filled my last one out in August. I like the question which asks you if you are a member of a religious cult. I wonder if Church of Tuna counts :lol: