PDA

View Full Version : taking your driving test

NovaBoi92
15-10-09, 05:21 PM
is it true that if you take your driving test at the end of month, you are more likely to fail because they have to pass and fail a certain amount of people each month? a few people have said this to me

Markd89
15-10-09, 05:22 PM
Many would disagree but i think so, same with the police
More arrests and stops between the 25th until the end of the month

rubachuk
15-10-09, 05:27 PM
Personally I think it's bull.

Even if it is true, what's to say they they haven't already failed enough people so they have to start passing tards?

stroutsy
15-10-09, 05:47 PM
yeah its true they get more strict nearer the end of the month,, my friend took his test the other week and failed because he forgot to do a mirror check and his instructor said he should have complained to the dvla

Andy
15-10-09, 05:50 PM
A myth.Complete and utter bollox

wwmnw
15-10-09, 05:51 PM
Even if it is true, what's to say they they haven't already failed enough people so they have to start passing tards?

I like what this man has to say :thumb:

Pistol Pete
15-10-09, 06:02 PM
A myth.Complete and utter bollox

What he said.

lol old wives tales FTL.

NovaBoi92
15-10-09, 06:10 PM
thanks, abit more confident now :) i just asked my driving instructor and she said that its a load of crap too. :d

Gibbo
15-10-09, 06:14 PM
she!! lol

NovaBoi92
15-10-09, 06:16 PM
she!! lol

yup :) shes a good driving instructor.

Andy
15-10-09, 06:23 PM
You bummed her then or what?

NovaBoi92
15-10-09, 06:26 PM
You bummed her then or what?

no, she is too 'mature' for me, and probably you too :thumb:
basically shes old

Andy
15-10-09, 06:27 PM
Fukk all wrong with experience sunbeam;)

NovaBoi92
15-10-09, 06:29 PM
http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/12/old-lady.jpg
^ she has experience. alot of experience, would you? lol

Andy
15-10-09, 06:30 PM
lol lol

novaload1992
15-10-09, 06:32 PM
the test soon?

Gibbo
15-10-09, 06:36 PM
lol

NovaBoi92
15-10-09, 06:41 PM
the test soon?

soon enough, not saying when though :p

novaload1992
15-10-09, 06:42 PM
soon enough, not saying when though :p

understandable, good luck anyways :thumb:

NovaBoi92
15-10-09, 06:46 PM
thanks, cant wait to be out in my nova, driving round on my own. my mate has just passed his test, hes got a saxo. he drives like an absolute knob. example, was in his car today. 60mph along the dual carriageway and he pulls the handbrake, this is with a car full of people. constantly wheelspinning, handbraking round corners, braking so hard that everyone in the car falls off their seat nearly. he isnt going to last long on the road. anyway, driving back into college today when a police car follows us in. we park up, they block us in and start getting mouthy to me about taking off my seatbelt just before we pulled up, so i walked away and my mate got a bollocking for swerving left to right etc.. for no reason. hes already got 3 points from his ped, so its only a matter of time. dont know why i told you that lol just thought it was funny, been driving for about a week and already got pulled for driving like a cnut

novaload1992
15-10-09, 06:55 PM
thanks, cant wait to be out in my nova, driving round on my own. my mate has just passed his test, hes got a saxo. he drives like an absolute knob. example, was in his car today. 60mph along the dual carriageway and he pulls the handbrake, this is with a car full of people. constantly wheelspinning, handbraking round corners, braking so hard that everyone in the car falls off their seat nearly. he isnt going to last long on the road. anyway, driving back into college today when a police car follows us in. we park up, they block us in and start getting mouthy to me about taking off my seatbelt just before we pulled up, so i walked away and my mate got a bollocking for swerving left to right etc.. for no reason. hes already got 3 points from his ped, so its only a matter of time. dont know why i told you that lol just thought it was funny, been driving for about a week and already got pulled for driving like a cnut

haha ive mate drive a saxo vtr like to do bit handbraking, its class driving your nova on your own, been doin a month now. Drive sensible when you get your test lol . I have another mate got clocked doing 120mph on motorway and either had to get 6 points and lose his license (here in NI where "restricited to 45mph for a year and lose license if you get 6 or more points) or 3 and a £1000 fine. So nothing to be gained.. dont know why i went of on a rant now lol

NovaBoi92
15-10-09, 07:01 PM
yeah some people just like to show off. i mean its alright to have a laugh every now and then, but what my 'mate' was doing was just damn right dangerous. he also told me that the day he passed his test, he went out with his car full of his mates, he done a handbrake and because there was so much weight in the car he nearly rolled it. what a cock lol but as i said, have a laugh once in a while but nothing as dangerous as pulling the handbrake at 60... i mean one twitch in the steering wheel and we could have been spinning. i think something like that needs to happen for people to realise that they need to drive differently

novaload1992
15-10-09, 07:07 PM
yeah some people just like to show off. i mean its alright to have a laugh every now and then, but what my 'mate' was doing was just damn right dangerous. he also told me that the day he passed his test, he went out with his car full of his mates, he done a handbrake and because there was so much weight in the car he nearly rolled it. what a cock lol but as i said, have a laugh once in a while but nothing as dangerous as pulling the handbrake at 60... i mean one twitch in the steering wheel and we could have been spinning. i think something like that needs to happen for people to realise that they need to drive differently

hopefully he will wise up before its too late

Rich
15-10-09, 09:32 PM
i doubt it, hopefully when he bins it into a tree/lampost/ditch theres no others around to get hurt

MK999
15-10-09, 09:56 PM
she!! lol

All of my instructors were women (yeah I had a few lol 1 moved away, 1 went on maternity leave, no comment.) Downside is I can't park for sh!t :( *awaits barrage of red blobs from kel/lauren etc*

novaload1992
15-10-09, 09:59 PM
All of my instructors were women (yeah I had a few lol 1 moved away, 1 went on maternity leave, no comment.) Downside is I can't park for sh!t :( *awaits barrage of red blobs from kel/lauren etc*

why can't you park?they not teach you how or something :confused:

MK999
15-10-09, 10:01 PM
why can't you park?they not teach you how or something :confused:

Allow me to draw a diagram explaining what just happened:

"woosh" <---------- Female parking joke

<way over type area>

:tard: <-------- your head

lol

novaload1992
15-10-09, 10:03 PM
Allow me to draw a diagram explaining what just happened:

"woosh" <---------- Female parking joke

<way over type area>

:tard: <-------- your head

lol

i was only trying to draw attention to your sexist joke to get you in trouble ;)

MK999
15-10-09, 10:05 PM
i was only trying to draw attention to your sexist joke to get you in trouble ;)

As if you need to, they'll be gossiping about it for months lol

*dig dig*

novaload1992
15-10-09, 10:06 PM
As if you need to, they'll be gossiping about it for months lol

*dig dig*

lol

Jack
15-10-09, 10:55 PM
How much is your insurance premium? I suspect the answer is "a lot". Care to know why? Your friend is to blame. You may thank him.

General Baxter
15-10-09, 11:01 PM
getting back to the main question yes its true

took me 3 attempts to do my class 1,

1st and 2nd try perfect, but i was the last on firday, they just made up some bollox,

done it first thing onday morn, pass with 0 minors

kc_08
15-10-09, 11:05 PM
Cant wait to pass, but the main test is getting the experiance and holding back to not drive like a complete tool! as people say time and a place, and wont take much to get banned for us youngsters in our first two years. he does that with a full car..? major tool! does he noit stop to think its not just his life, its everyone else in the car

Spudly
15-10-09, 11:07 PM
they block us in and start getting mouthy to me about taking off my seatbelt just before we pulled up

That is because they want to drill it into you that if youre gonna get in your mates car then youre gonna need to wear it, as before long they will have the unenviable task of mopping your mate up when he shreds himself and his car all over one of the local roads, your mate is a cock and chances are he will kill everyone in his car and get out with a scratch as always happens!

Sorry to be blunt but its true, if you have any sence you will refuse to get in his car again.

Back to first question, thats utter crap, as my instructor told me, they pass anyone who is at test standard, if your instructor has trained you to test standard you will pass, if she has not then you will fail, simples:thumb:

NovaBoi92
16-10-09, 08:26 AM
That is because they want to drill it into you that if youre gonna get in your mates car then youre gonna need to wear it, as before long they will have the unenviable task of mopping your mate up when he shreds himself and his car all over one of the local roads, your mate is a cock and chances are he will kill everyone in his car and get out with a scratch as always happens!

Sorry to be blunt but its true, if you have any sence you will refuse to get in his car again.

Back to first question, thats utter crap, as my instructor told me, they pass anyone who is at test standard, if your instructor has trained you to test standard you will pass, if she has not then you will fail, simples:thumb:

thanks mate. i can see why they said about the seatbelt now then. would be different if i was getting out my mums car lol but i dont think i want to get in his car again. some people i know do drive quite fast, but they are good drivers. the fact that this boy doesnt have the experience to handle speed, or much else for that matter, just limits his time on the road doesnt it. im not going to drive like that, i mean all the work i went and put into my nova and i go and crash it? :eek: NAAARRRR lol

General Baxter
16-10-09, 09:57 AM
all learners + 2 years after test should be limited to 50mph, and 0 drink blood :)

Andy
16-10-09, 09:59 AM
What?!!! drink blood?! lol

General Baxter
16-10-09, 09:59 AM
0 alco pop drink

Hobbit
17-10-09, 03:56 AM
If your worried about it ask your instructor to sit in, then if you fail for no reason you have a witness :)