PDA

View Full Version : Right place at the right time...

Ben
11-10-09, 09:19 PM
Was on table mountain with my wife (still sounds odd saying that) and seen these two in the cafe, after choking to death on my coffee i realised i had missed my photo op so i stalked around the mountain and found them in the girft shop, i placed myself outside in true paparazzi style waiting for them to come out, now the bloke is not funny but the woman, WHY??? Keep the sun out your eyes? wtf

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/lurk75/IMG_6297.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/lurk75/IMG_6296.jpg

djbrowney
11-10-09, 09:55 PM
i think she has a beard like said bloke, just ashamed to show the world lol

Spudly
11-10-09, 09:57 PM
They probably ran away in fear thinking that an undercover agent had spotted them and they didnt actually end up planting their bomb, so you have indeed saved everyone in the local vicinity lol

Plug
11-10-09, 09:57 PM
christ im suprised you stayed for a picture,

Cant you see she has a BACKPACK ON.

I would have been rolling down the mountain :d

Dam you spud beat me to a bomb joke lol

Richie_B
11-10-09, 10:09 PM
Racist tbh.

Jon_nova1
11-10-09, 10:18 PM
says it all, a water bottle and an eye dropper lol

Nobby
11-10-09, 10:20 PM
pmsl i would of run off matey!! you never know whats under there!

wwmnw
11-10-09, 11:32 PM
Shame you didn't choke to death on your coffee, would have saved you from looking like a **** by making such a stupid thread, two muslims in South Africa? Biggest surprise EVAR considering Africa has a huge muslim population.

Ben
12-10-09, 12:01 AM
It was more the fact she had a hat on, never seen a female in a burkha with a vw hat on!

wwmnw
12-10-09, 12:12 AM
It was more the fact she had a hat on, never seen a female in a burkha with a vw hat on!

Apologies to you, tis others making stupid jokes. Makes PNG look like a site full of racist cunts.

Edd
12-10-09, 03:27 AM
Wwwmnww lighten up ffs.

Nobby
12-10-09, 06:14 AM
Apologies to you, tis others making stupid jokes. Makes PNG look like a site full of racist cunts.

get over it you fool no one is being racist at all, its nobs like you that make this country what it is! people scared to say anything or your labelled a racist gtfo!

Edd
12-10-09, 06:36 AM
^^^^^lol lol lol nice one.

LEWI007
12-10-09, 09:38 AM
VW Hat wtf.

and ive seen a woman like that before and she actually did have a beard ffs.

Spudly
12-10-09, 11:59 AM
get over it you fool no one is being racist at all, its nobs like you that make this country what it is! people scared to say anything or your labelled a racist gtfo!

Thankyou, i was the first to crack a joke and im sorry if you read it as being racist, i have close mates who are turkish, a really close mate i know his whole family and theyre indian, i know a lad whoa parents are from china originally, and a guy whos we still see regularly who used to live next door to us is of afro-carribean background (basically he is black as they come and looks like a massive rasta) so how with my varied base of differing race friends can i be a racist, i hate being labelled as one of those just for having a sense of humour FFS:wtf:

wwmnw
12-10-09, 12:23 PM

Scared to say anything? O RLY? So branding someone as a bomber/terrorist just because they have a beard/vale isn't racist? Grow a brain you stupid ******* lol

I tell all the jokes myself but I don't post them on forums that have (or are supposed to have) a good reputation.

mrT
12-10-09, 12:44 PM
little weird mask wearing maggots :witch: drown them all

MK2 Cat
12-10-09, 12:46 PM
So glad I sold my golf. lol

Curtoise
12-10-09, 01:25 PM
lmfao, im sure there religion states nothing can be worn to intercept there head from alah! i just think its silly to coverup women soo backward and gay!

EDIT:
then again if they have beards might be a good idea

draper
12-10-09, 02:24 PM
Shame you didn't choke to death on your coffee, would have saved you from looking like a **** by making such a stupid thread, two muslims in South Africa? Biggest surprise EVAR considering Africa has a huge muslim population.

you really do make me rofflemycopterallovermycoffee

Tidy Max
12-10-09, 02:57 PM
little weird mask wearing maggots :witch: drown them all

i think you may be about to feel the wrath of the all new, politically correct, wooomanawoooo!

wwmnw
12-10-09, 03:01 PM
i think you may be about to feel the wrath of the all new, politically correct, wooomanawoooo!

Who?

Tidy Max
12-10-09, 03:05 PM
you!

(thats all rhymed so far!)

i had never noticed you were politically correct before! it wasnt an insult or out mate....... please dont accuse me of being racist though lol

MattBrown
12-10-09, 03:06 PM
Scared to say anything? O RLY? So branding someone as a bomber/terrorist just because they have a beard/vale isn't racist? Grow a brain you stupid ******* lol

I tell all the jokes myself but I don't post them on forums that have (or are supposed to have) a good reputation.

A clear example of being a bender!

This forum has no good rep at all, I am on here for advice, and for a laugh, and Personally dont see the problem with the jokes?

To call him a racist?

I understand there are black, white, coffee coulored terrorists, but all he said was theres a bomb?

Its just a laugh!

gtachorley
12-10-09, 03:11 PM
Most Muslims aren't terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims!!

Tidy Max
12-10-09, 03:14 PM
i think woomadub may have slightly misunderstood where ben was going, and he was taking into account our recentish VBOA certification? misunderstandings happen all the time, i mean all i was doing was brushing some crumbs off her top, would the courts believe me? no they wouldnt, ay well lol

wwmnw
12-10-09, 03:16 PM
i think woomadub may have slightly misunderstood where ben was going, and he was taking into account our recentish VBOA certification? misunderstandings happen all the time, i mean all i was doing was brushing some crumbs off her top, would the courts believe me? no they wouldnt, ay well lol
Its not what Ben said lol I apologised to him, racism is a crime, and crime is bad mmmmkay.

Tidy Max
12-10-09, 03:18 PM
once again another PNG thread has hit the low of the low, so the question is will woomanawoo cave in and change his racist yet jokey reply, or shall he get bum thrusted with the nazi ban stick?

place yoooour bets NOW

Ben
12-10-09, 03:38 PM
Most Muslims aren't terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims!!

Not quite right but funny.

kelbelle
12-10-09, 04:45 PM
Im sorry but...actually Im not sorry...saying someone is a terroist because they are wearing a burka and carrying a backpack is racism. Fact! Just because someone was brave enough to raise said point doesnt make them a 'bender' it makes them far more decent than you!
And I thought PNG had a strict no racism policy?

Spudly
12-10-09, 04:47 PM
Im sorry but...actually Im not sorry...saying someone is a terroist because they are wearing a burka and carrying a backpack is racism.

No its not, its implying they are a terrorist, terrorists are not a race they are a group so if anything its being 'groupist'