PDA

View Full Version : Scary times...

Saloony
11-10-09, 07:30 PM
Well sort of. As most know, last september i went self employed and bought an exsiting company/garage. Well now a year on, this week i will be signing the deeds to my new house, and im bloody bricking it :tard:

Benn
11-10-09, 07:31 PM
Well done for being able to afford a house.

Damn rich garage owners...

Saloony
11-10-09, 07:34 PM
lol cheers Ben. Wont be rich in a mo tho, thats what bothers me. All that money, well numbers on a screen just disappearing into someone elses account.

Spudly
11-10-09, 07:37 PM
Bout time man this has been going through for aaaages:(

Btw sorry not text back last night was driving and got sidetracked, were you on the pop last night?

Saloony
11-10-09, 07:40 PM
Bout time man this has been going through for aaaages:(

Btw sorry not text back last night was driving and got sidetracked, were you on the pop last night?

Ah no, fraid not... all straightened now :thumb: 99 ron in the nova and a good hack ;)
Has taken an absolute age this, and pissed me right off.

Benn
11-10-09, 07:56 PM
Sadly it all ways goes in some one else's pocket dude.

smcgsi16v
11-10-09, 09:20 PM
Well done Craig. Hard work will always pay its dividends.

Oh and looks like the drinks at the meet will defo be on everyone else as your be skint!

And home ownership is gggggrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaattttttt!

Ben
11-10-09, 09:22 PM
Obviously things been going well, banks wont normally touch people for a mortgage within 2 years of going self employed/starting new business.

Saloony
11-10-09, 10:16 PM
Obviously things been going well, banks wont normally touch people for a mortgage within 2 years of going self employed/starting new business.

Yeah i had a few things in my favour, business had been established 35yrs, limited company, and my bank is same for personal and business and have known me for my working life of 10yrs. So have been very lucky in that sense.

Mike
11-10-09, 10:29 PM

Aye, im currently stuck in that 2 year period :cry: