PDA

View Full Version : Shaun (corsagsi16vplym)

Lee H
11-10-09, 07:09 PM
Sent me a PM and arranged to buy my conversion shafts last month.

I kindly agreed to accept a £20 deposit and the rest of the money at the end of the month.

Got a PM saying he had posted the deposit to me but I have never received it. He didn't seem very concerned when I pm'd him about the missing deposit (wonder why :roll: ) and now has ignored my last PM so I assume the deposit was never sent.

Yet another timewaster.

Shaun
30-11-09, 03:54 PM
apologies for this lee

have been mega busy trying to set up and manage both of my shops, havent been on for some time

once again, apologies. but matt(game1) can hopefully vouch that im not a 'timewaster'

Shaun

Mark
08-12-09, 12:09 AM
Top bloke, drove up from Plymouth on the spur of the moment to buy some subframes... :thumb:

Shaun
09-09-10, 11:06 AM
My buyer/seller feedback...

Please post up. thanks

1chiz
15-09-10, 04:11 PM
Big thanks to Shaun for the gear stick gaiter, fast response, good comms and very pleased with the item.

Loving the unique packaging! lol

Shaun
15-09-10, 04:14 PM
no worries cheers fella, couldnt find a box lol

with it being rubber, knew it would be reet haha

Shaun :)

bakerznova
15-09-10, 10:58 PM
great chap
was worth traveling for
:thumb:

Shaun
15-09-10, 11:12 PM
i did feel bad watching you struggle through the services with the wheels lol

Mark
15-09-10, 11:13 PM
Shaun R.O.C.K.S

Cheers mate!

Shaun
15-09-10, 11:14 PM
lol, dont think the missus agrees now we dont have a tv in our bedroom lol

Top guy also mark, cheers fella

Mark
15-09-10, 11:16 PM
You'll have to do 'other' things then...lol

bakerznova
15-09-10, 11:17 PM
i did feel bad watching you struggle through the services with the wheels lol

lol its a good job
there quite a light wheel compared to others lol

dc1984
17-09-10, 06:33 PM
top lad:thumb: ,

posted me a quick rack the other day:d .

Mazz
01-10-10, 02:53 PM
Yep, posted me and carbon scuttle panel, sent me details pics before hand and kept in constant communication :)

cheers dude..

bakerznova
04-10-10, 12:08 AM
mate off mine brought some "rosejointed tiebars" off shaun, paid for them on the wednesday recieved them on the friday
:thumb:

duick
26-10-10, 07:03 PM
I bought some parts worth 180£ from the Turbo he was disassembling and I paid for them on September 4th, but never got my parts!!!
He doesn't even reply to my PMs or send me a parcel tracking number :mad::mad::mad:

Mazz
26-10-10, 07:52 PM
:(

I had a scuttle panel off him, and although it took a while to arrive, he kept me informed all the time - I hope this is just a one off..

scorge01
26-10-10, 08:30 PM
just spoke to shaun for mate he's not been able to get on net and items are sent and he is gonna try get on to contact you

novarally
26-10-10, 09:47 PM
I bought some parts worth 180£ from the Turbo he was disassembling and I paid for them on September 4th, but never got my parts!!!
He doesn't even reply to my PMs or send me a parcel tracking number :mad::mad::mad:

Hi Steve.

I've dealt with Shaun a good few times and he's always been fine, I'm sure he will get this sorted out.

Colin

1chiz
27-10-10, 03:56 PM
I got a gaitor off him and he was very speedy, give him the benefit of the doubt i say.

dc1984
30-10-10, 03:17 PM

any luck mate?

tryin to get a hold of shaun myself.

duick
30-10-10, 03:42 PM
No, he did not get back to me yet :mad: and parts have still not arrived!

Grey
31-10-10, 12:19 PM
if its any relevance i bought all of the carbon off shaun and only got half of it :(

and i paid him end of september he was ment to be posting the tailgate carbon piece and also all fixings either yesterday or friday.... tried getting hold of him on my phone but no joys hope to see it early next week :(

Graeme
31-10-10, 01:40 PM
I thought he had a phone shop and his details are on another forum just can't remember which one

AlexW
31-10-10, 02:07 PM
He hasnt been active on CS for ages too. http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/member.php?action=viewpro&member=fazza

dc1984
01-11-10, 03:07 PM
his fone keeps goin to answer fone aswell now:mad:

Grey
01-11-10, 08:41 PM
he's lost his phone over the weekend he txt me today with a new number. he has lost many numbers and had mine written down. i should be seeing my carbon tomorrow ill try speak to him tomorrow i know hes been haveing problems at home.

duick
02-11-10, 12:22 PM
Can you please send me his number?

dc1984
03-11-10, 05:32 PM
top lad shaun, sorted me out as arranged:)

as was said above, he lost his phone along with the numbers.

he is also having problems getting online;)

hope this helps

duick
19-01-11, 08:37 AM
Well, after 4 months of waiting and a lot of excuses and blabla, I still not got my parts and Shaun doesn't even answer anymore to my messages!!!
Fact is that he's a Scammer!!! and that my 180£ are gone :mad::mad::mad:

If anybody knows him personally, tell him that's he's an Ultra-Assh.... !!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Grey
19-01-11, 12:23 PM
oh dear ... im gutted for you mate wouldnt of thought it would go on that long and not getting your money back! im glad not to be dealing with him anymore! did you get his new number in the end? 07581473613 or 07811049348 one of the 2.

duick
19-01-11, 04:23 PM
Yes, got the number, 1st is working, 2nd not. sent me some messages with excuses and that he will send the parts and blabla. And then nothing more!

scorge01
19-01-11, 06:34 PM
im still in the same situation tryed him again yesterday and no reply or answar to call bought his exhaust 250 down drain for me thats about 4 month as well.

novarally
19-01-11, 06:53 PM
Are the Admin team aware of this problem? Or even the Police?

These are not small sums of money we're talking about.

scorge01
19-01-11, 07:28 PM
i havent contacted any one yet still really hope to get the exhaust but really dout it.

Jack
19-01-11, 08:55 PM
Are the Admin team aware of this problem? Or even the Police?

These are not small sums of money we're talking about.
I've moved him from the "caution advised" to "known bad" in the bad seller thread (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159303)

I know that sounds trivial, but there's not a lot we can do aside from warn other users. There's nothing to stop individual users taking it further though

[edit] As per that thread ^ he'll need to come on here to explain himself to the affected users before being dropped back to caution status.

scorge01
19-01-11, 08:59 PM
I've moved him from the "caution advised" to "known bad" in the bad seller thread (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159303)

I know that sounds trivial, but there's not a lot we can do aside from warn other users. There's nothing to stop individual users taking it further though

cheers mate well he just got back to me i told him wanted exhaust or money and he says he's phoning me the morn to sort it all out will let you's know outcome then thanx alot:thumb:

Mazz
19-01-11, 09:21 PM
Well its sonething at least i suppose, although my transacion with him was fine - maybe i was just lucky?

scorge01
19-01-11, 09:50 PM
my firs buy off hom went smooth recived item in no time atall just the exhaust thats the problem.lol

duick
20-01-11, 08:01 AM
cheers mate well he just got back to me i told him wanted exhaust or money and he says he's phoning me the morn to sort it all out will let you's know outcome then thanx alot
:wtf::wtf: Why does he get back to you and not to me? He doesn't even answer his phone!! If you get him on the phone, tell him to send me my money back asap or I'll go to the police and do a complaint!
We'll see if he gets back to you or not. He told me that a few times and nothing happened. All I got were stupid excuses!

Are the Admin team aware of this problem? Or even the Police? Does anybody has Shaun's address? I only have his phone number, but need the address too to do a complaint at the Police station. Yes, it's indeed possible to do it from Luxembourg to UK and it's only gonna cost me 20 minutes :mad:

Paul
20-01-11, 12:23 PM
:wtf::wtf: Why does he get back to you and not to me? He doesn't even answer his phone!! If you get him on the phone, tell him to send me my money back asap or I'll go to the police and do a complaint!
We'll see if he gets back to you or not. He told me that a few times and nothing happened. All I got were stupid excuses!

Does anybody has Shaun's address? I only have his phone number, but need the address too to do a complaint at the Police station. Yes, it's indeed possible to do it from Luxembourg to UK and it's only gonna cost me 20 minutes :mad:

Unfortunately your wasting your time. Even if the police in Luxembourg are interested, as soon as they speak to our lot, nothing will happen. They're more interested in fining people for smoking whilst walking, or telling us off for not wearing a hi-vis vest at night, whilst watching TV, just incase we go out.

Grey
20-01-11, 12:42 PM
I have a log of messages/conversation on my phone. and have his address.

Shaun Fazackerley
9 Long Terrace Close
Chaddlewood
Plymouth
PL7 2GS

Hope this helps mate.

Grey

MK999
20-01-11, 12:43 PM
Unfortunately your wasting your time. Even if the police in Luxembourg are interested, as soon as they speak to our lot, nothing will happen. They're more interested in fining people for smoking whilst walking, or telling us off for not wearing a hi-vis vest at night, whilst watching TV, just incase we go out.

Ok the 2nd one is a pisstake but is it genuinely illegal to smoke while walking?

Grey
20-01-11, 12:44 PM
Ok the 2nd one is a pisstake but is it genuinely illegal to smoke while walking?

LMAO lol lol

MK999
20-01-11, 12:47 PM
LMAO lol lol

I take it that's a no then :p Thought it might have been part of the smoking ban thing!

Grey
20-01-11, 12:51 PM
Its my new sig lol

duick
20-01-11, 02:27 PM
@Grey: Thx :thumb: I have also kept all messages on my phone.

@Paul: Well, it's worth a try. I've done that already a few times and I always got my items after the police called the seller/scammer. Was with sellers in Germany, but let's try it.

duick
25-02-11, 08:32 AM
Well, after a lot of text messages, Shaun finally sent most of the parts, but a steering wheel hub and horn button were still missing. So he "promised" to send me the button and refund me the hub. But until today that never happened.
I will not waste any more time on this, so he can put the missing parts upon his a.. :mad::mad::mad:

My advice: NEVER EVER buy anything from that guy!!!!

cheers
Steve

novarally
25-02-11, 08:35 AM
Steve.

Really sorry to hear that your problems were not resolved in full.

What sort of steering wheel hub/horn button do you need? I am pretty sure I have a spare one to suit a Momo/OMP/Sparco steering wheel to Nova steering column spline in my workshops.

By the way, I dropped off your rear bumper, footrest and lower arms with Richard's Mum and Dad last night! And very nice people to meet they were too.

Colin

duick
25-02-11, 08:45 AM
Thanks Colin, you're a Top man :thumb: :thumb::thumb:
I got a hub from another forum member, so only need a horn button for an OMP wheel. If you have one, please let me know

novarally
25-02-11, 08:53 AM
Thanks Colin, you're a Top man :thumb: :thumb::thumb:
I got a hub from another forum member, so only need a horn button for an OMP wheel. If you have one, please let me know

It's always a pleasure Steve.

I'll have a look, I know I have a horn push, but I can't remember if it's an OMP one.