PDA

View Full Version : Cavalier Sri 8v Part numbers

chimp007_uk
11-10-09, 06:56 PM
Evening,

Please could anyone who has a cavalier sri 8v (c20seh 130hp) or engine in a nova etc please look the coil, amp and dizzy for the bosch part numbers.

My car has non oem parts and would like to replace as it's currently not running.

Going to search the parts numbers at work tomorrow.

Thanks,

Chris

chimp007_uk
12-10-09, 08:00 PM
Can anyone help?

Steve
12-10-09, 08:33 PM
If it wasn't so dark i'd go have a look, can do tomorrow though. I take it this is that blue one?

chimp007_uk
12-10-09, 08:59 PM
Cheers Pal!

You mean as in my blue 2l 8v nova?! if so, then yes, yes it is... :)

Need to pull my finger out, and have borrowed a loom, ecu afm, manifold, injectors etc... Just need to buy a coil and amp form work. But as i don't deal with parts i dont have acces to look anything up.

Steve
12-10-09, 09:17 PM
Yeah thats the one I nearly bought! and would have done if the seller had been honest when he advertised it! lol He tole me the bodywork was fine and the paint was good, didnt mention a massive patch of black over the rear 1/4.

Still a nice car though, hope you get it up and running again.

What is the amp?

Prey
13-10-09, 09:26 AM
Don't buy a coil/amp or whatever mate - there must have been a box I missed cause I def have one in the garage somewhere you can have.

chimp007_uk
13-10-09, 06:58 PM
Don't buy a coil/amp or whatever mate - there must have been a box I missed cause I def have one in the garage somewhere you can have.

Was that a underhand tactic to make me come back up lol...

Any joy with the fan?

Prey
13-10-09, 10:01 PM
Was that a underhand tactic to make me come back up lol...

Any joy with the fan?

Genuinely must have missed it dude - but I def have all the stuff that came off my seh. Not used the fan yet - Im gonna get a bigger rad first and fit it at the same time. :thumb: