PDA

View Full Version : Banned ):

ash anderson
10-10-09, 09:33 PM
Basically i need some people's advice, i have been banned for totting, i have had my licence taken off me obviously.
my ban is raised on the 28th of this month, all ive came on to ask if anybody will know will i have to do my test again ive been told by many people yes and alot no, i passed my test 2nd june 2008, lost my licence 27th of october 2008 and banned for 12months, does my theory pass still stand for 2years as it would if i had not passed my test and just gained my theory pass?

Nobby
10-10-09, 09:36 PM
whats totting?? but no if you lose your license within 2 years its back to square 1 im afraid re take test and theory as its obvious you dont know what either of them mean?

ash anderson
10-10-09, 09:39 PM
whats totting?? but no if you lose your license within 2 years its back to square 1 im afraid re take test and theory as its obvious you dont know what either of them mean?

totting-being the word used for totting points up on your licence i got 32:wtf:

Tidy Max
10-10-09, 09:41 PM
high five mate, i do beleive you would be up there in the top ten on the high scores board with that amount!

ash anderson
10-10-09, 09:43 PM
high five mate, i do beleive you would be up there in the top ten on the high scores board with that amount!

Tbh ive learnt from my mistakes, but i think it was down to the judge and police being general ****s, i had 3points for an incorrect maintained steering gear, obviusly eing the sparco steering wheel that i had on and so on and so on

Rickardo
Check out the Dvla website.

I am a new driver. If I receive an instant driving ban do I have to re–sit the driving test?

No. You would not normally have to re–sit your test unless this was a specific term of the penalty imposed by the Court. In the normal course of events, you would simply serve the disqualification period and your licence would then be reinstated. For a ban in excess of 56 days, you would have to formally apply for your licence to be reinstated but this does not require you to take any further test.

Andy
Yes you will need to retake your test.If your theory is still valid then its just the practical you need to do.How did you manage to get that many points in such a short time?

Tommy_nova
10-10-09, 09:44 PM
Ash you gota start again fella just take it easy this time matie..

Rickardo
10-10-09, 09:45 PM
Go to the link.

http://www.drivingban.co.uk/drivingban/drivingbannewdrivers.htm

Jon_nova1
10-10-09, 09:46 PM
what did you get all the points for?

from where im looking it looks like you deserved it with 32 points, i hope im mistaken!

brainsnova
10-10-09, 09:58 PM
i got a special letter written for me lol no ban and started my lessons the next week. please note my licence has 0 points.

Pistol Pete
10-10-09, 10:02 PM
Hang on....in 5 months you passed your test and proceeded to clock up 32 penalty points? lol WTF??!! Buy a decent pair of trainers and keep the **** off the roads IMO.

napalm_27
10-10-09, 10:11 PM
iv been trying to figure this out as i got a automatic ban from the points totter the judge said as i had 6 points already its an automatic ban for 6 months and there was no mention of having to resit my test's so in theory i should just have to reapply to get my licence back in january/febuary
first year of having my licence btw :tard:

ash anderson
10-10-09, 10:23 PM
ive recived a letter asking to reniew my licence so im not sure what to make of all this also when trying to book my test or theory when i give my driving licence number like on the renewal letter it wont let me due to me alreaddy pasing the test :s:confused:

Tommy_nova
10-10-09, 10:25 PM
Phone the DVLA Ash there the best people to talk to.. :thumb:

ive recived a letter asking to reniew my licence so im not sure what to make of all this also when trying to book my test or theory when i give my driving licence number like on the renewal letter it wont let me due to me alreaddy pasing the test :s:confused:

jackbd
10-10-09, 11:48 PM
DVLA it fella.

The magistrate SHOULD have told you that your license has been revoked because you've incurred more points in than you are allowed in your first 2 years (albeit more than ANYONE is allowed) meaning you would have to restart the process.

Regardless of what you've done (lets not go there) its a horrible position to be in, took me two years to even afford to do it again, but it does calm your driving down (well me anyway) Chin up fella, and expect to pay more than a grand for insurance for a 1.2 :roll:

Richie_B
11-10-09, 12:37 AM
32 lol. As asked, what were they for? :chin

L14MNP
11-10-09, 01:55 AM
32 FTW. Can we have you for next years Eurovision GB entry plz.

colonrofl

Benn
11-10-09, 10:57 AM
Hang on 3 points for changing the steering wheel? The the frigging monkeys is that about?

An less the 29 others are just as stupid, how the funk balls do you get 29points in a few months?

Rexy
11-10-09, 12:32 PM
I bet he had 4 bald tyres was on his phone while eating a macdonalds and smoking a herbal cigar with a bottle of vodka between his legs. Steering with his knee's with Tinted windows which were blacker than black no seatbelt and doing 70 in a 30... In a car with a dodgy MOT oh and an underage girl using hair straightners on his hair.

That should get you a good 30ish points i would of thought.

djshaggeh
11-10-09, 12:45 PM
Wow, thats impressive, 32 points. I got 6 points in under 2 years and had my licence revoked. I'd be suprized if they just gave you a 12 month ban and no revoke tbh.

+rep rexy lol

NASTYNOVA
11-10-09, 12:46 PM
you can get points before you have your licence, i know a lad who got 12 point for driving without a licence, then passed his test, and a lad who has 28 point for driving whilst banned (as for some reason they can also ban you while you dont have a licence) and hes due to go through for his test, to boil it down, if you have points before you get your licence, do one thing wrong and your fcuked!!

Edd
11-10-09, 12:47 PM
I bet he had 4 bald tyres was on his phone while eating a macdonalds and smoking a herbal cigar with a bottle of vodka between his legs. Steering with his knee's with Tinted windows which were blacker than black no seatbelt and doing 70 in a 30... In a car with a dodgy MOT oh and an underage girl using hair straightners on his hair.

That should get you a good 30ish points i would of thought.
awesome, lollollollol

Connor
11-10-09, 01:03 PM
if you have points before you get your licence, do one thing wrong and your fcuked!!

Yes i got 3 points for speeding on my moped:wtf: and that has left me with just 3 points to play with till i lose my license!! I have been driving for 10 months now and still havent been pulled by police!! And i know i wont get pulled by police because i dont drive like a cnut!!

Oh and 32 points WTF!!!!!:wtf: :tard:

saloonwoody
11-10-09, 01:09 PM
32 ......... obviously some sharp driving skills you got there lol oh and iv got 6 points for riding a mini moto on the path lol

Jon_nova1
11-10-09, 01:19 PM
why didn't you floor it? lol

saloonwoody
11-10-09, 02:05 PM
why didn't you floor it? lol

id ran out of nitrous lol

no i really had :o