PDA

View Full Version : let_nova

casey jones
10-10-09, 01:34 PM
beware of this member.bought parts off him 4 weeks ago.got spun a story that my item had not been posted and was sitting in the sorting office and he has it back and is sending it via courier.still not here now he isnt accepting private messages so im naming and shaming.its only £44 but its the principal.

robertdevlin69
10-10-09, 01:40 PM
ive never dealt wit him but he seems a well repsected member on here,i used to work for a courier company mate,you really would be surprised how easily stuff goes ''missing''

Welsh Dan
10-10-09, 01:43 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=70

Wrong section.

dazz4
10-10-09, 01:44 PM
give him a chance, it might turn up tomorow. there is all the postal strikes going on. his inbox full may be full so cant accept pms. i wouldnt av thought that a well respected member would do that purposely.

brake-dust
10-10-09, 01:46 PM
let_nova's a good lad and his reputation speaks volumes, sure its just a miss understanding, the pm thing maybe because his inbox is full ;)

Cle
10-10-09, 03:36 PM
He's been banned al week thats probably why he hasnt replyed to pm's, and as above he is good and not a scamer, i no this because he's currently doing work on my car.

michael squeak
10-10-09, 03:37 PM
i have dealt mith him.. he lives in a quiet place were the post is an issue. took me a while to do deals but was sorted in the end. neither of us was at blame just a post issue. i would deal with this man again

Joe Richardson
10-10-09, 03:39 PM
couldn't fault 'let nova' give it more time:thumb:

MattBrown
10-10-09, 04:49 PM
He wasn't the best with me!

A set of gte clocks went "missing" and a pair of gte doer cappings also went "missing"

no refunds, just a shabby set of clocks in replacement!

craig green
10-10-09, 04:55 PM
Sounds like all his stuff goes 'missing'. What poor luch he has getting everyones bits posted off.

Stuart
10-10-09, 05:04 PM
Mr let_nova, sort it.