PDA

View Full Version : novaload site, might make the best site ever!

novabum
11-03-03, 06:47 PM
how would novaload.net like the opertunity to have a fully 3d wireframe model of a nova. Your thinking Why?????

Il tell you why, full intergration! try different bumpers, wheels, lights etc..... and see how they look before you buy them

in full 3d real time,

if your intrested contact lee on leejacobs53@aol.com

heres a mitshibish lancer evo6 im working on now, im also doing a ford RS focus for another ford site.

wait a minute how do i get pictures to display using my hard drive and not a URL??

?Marty?
11-03-03, 07:11 PM
You can't.

RobHardyUK
11-03-03, 07:17 PM
dunno wtf he is on about, lol. If he is meaning wot i think he is, a car with flashing lights i think he might mean a GIF image lol.

whitey
11-03-03, 07:22 PM
For starters you are the faggot which was slagging down the site and novas the other day! Make up your mind, either be nice and stay or FCUK off!

Rite, is technically a good idea and I have thought of it b4! But it will hog bandwidth, be slow and to be honest, there is plenty of cars for us to look at and use photoshop!

And you seem to know how to use decent 3D software but not BASIC internet concepts such as the inability to use your HD without server software!

:rant:

Jim
11-03-03, 07:24 PM
He's talking about using a 3D computer package, such as 3DStudio Max, Maya, Lightwave, etc to create a computerised model of the Nova.

Ade is creating a real-life scale model of the Nova, with different bumpers, bodykits, etc. This lad is on about creating one on the computer.

I'm actually doing something similar myself :)

I'm not sure how what he's proposing could make Novaload the best site ever though :?

Jim

RobHardyUK
11-03-03, 07:31 PM
Ohhhhhhhh i see, fair enough slimjim :D . But i mean, if he dunno how to add a image to novaload, which didnt take me to long to figure, wot hope has he got at doing this task?!?!?! :?

Ben (lurk75)
11-03-03, 07:39 PM
I'm not sure how what he's proposing could make Novaload the best site ever though :?
Jim

Isnt it already, i thought it was???

:wink:

novabum
11-03-03, 07:42 PM
here is a lancer im designing at the moment, its just a basic shell.

I have done 2 types of japenese style bumpers

:) enjoy

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=452[/img]

its not very good quality because i had to copy the whole desktop, but the final image is much better

RobHardyUK
11-03-03, 07:44 PM
I am a dumb a*s n dunno wot im on about

Lol :lol: just kidding. Put sum up mate!

Jim
11-03-03, 07:44 PM
if he dunno how to add a image to novaload, which didnt take me to long to figure, wot hope has he got at doing this task?!?!?! :?

LOL Rob :lol: Now, now, I'm sure this lad is very talented when it comes to 3D modelling. It is a bit of a long winded process to upload the pic to the album, then set the link from the album ;)

Isnt it already, i thought it was???

:wink:

:oops: Erm, of course it is, silly me. I had a lapse of concentration then. Thankyou for pointing out my error Ben ;)

Jim

novabum
11-03-03, 07:53 PM
here is a view of the wire frame model of the car. YES 1400 lines, 32,000 polygons already, intense....

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=455

MattyWoo
11-03-03, 07:58 PM
Is that a legal version of autocad young man??? :wink:

novabum
11-03-03, 08:00 PM

ermmm.. yeah of course what makes u think that :)

Chris LR
11-03-03, 09:11 PM
Novabum - Go away

frillip
11-03-03, 09:13 PM
sorry but wats ppls prob with him lol?

novabum
11-03-03, 09:13 PM
sorry but wats ppls prob with him lol?

i think it was because i set off on a bad foot.

lee

im even a ninja now

frillip
11-03-03, 09:17 PM
lol they shud b scared of u now!!

and wat exactly did u say?

novabum
11-03-03, 09:21 PM
lol they shud b scared of u now!!

and wat exactly did u say?

just being a general nob really.

novabum
11-03-03, 09:23 PM
sorry but whats ur real name??????? i definitly think i know you :) if i'm right. west midlands mike oxford....

lee

frillip
11-03-03, 09:33 PM
mines phil jordan i annoy mike all day thats all

novabum
11-03-03, 09:37 PM
oh its o.k i thought u was rob messing around because on his profile he has "a mike oxford killer" thats all sorry.

lee

frillip
11-03-03, 09:40 PM
lol hes an amusin mate!! well i speak to him some times ne way he is funny tho

mikes just a comedian tho

MattyWoo
11-03-03, 09:58 PM

lol apart from the fact it costs ?700 quid to buy it in the shop.
Not my business anyways mate lol

mikeoxford
11-03-03, 09:59 PM

lol apart from the fact it costs ?700 quid to buy it in the shop.
Not my business anyways mate lol
i sell it for a mere fraction of the cost in mikes backup copy store :twisted:

novabum
11-03-03, 09:59 PM
its a bit more for studio max 5 too :)

lee

mikeoxford
11-03-03, 10:00 PM
sorry but whats ur real name??????? i definitly think i know you :) if i'm right. west midlands mike oxford....

lee

im being hunted by a pug person :o who the hell are ya!?

novabum
11-03-03, 10:01 PM
no sorry, i thought u was someone else, ask rob he will fill u in :)

lee

ninja chop

frillip
11-03-03, 10:03 PM
mike wud definatly let rob fill him in lol

they are lovers!! :wisewood: :micky:

mikeoxford
11-03-03, 10:05 PM
LMFAO dont put them avatars on they CREASE me up so bad

novabum
11-03-03, 10:06 PM
lol :)

frillip
11-03-03, 10:07 PM
innit is class wen i see them at college on your montiro sum times

makes me chukkle lol

whitey
11-03-03, 10:50 PM
This is why I dont like him - previous messages:

sorry but nova's rust! why not buy something french that dosen't and is faster than ur crappy 8 valve engines! something about rear arches!

i mean renault clio 1.4 rt! they have 85bhp! and the ...

ur having a laugh m8! how fast in ur nova to 60mph? mine is 8.2

nova is built like a tin can if a sherman tank was to roll over it, it might just improve the looks! Especailly to Mr Cox's. bok bok bokkkkaaaaa

laters nova's

im going to buy a skoda, u know it makes sense.

bokkkkkkkk bokkkkkkkkaaaaaaa isn't he cute!

bok bok bokkaa

What a load of crap and whats all this bokk booka crap? Keep it to yourself! Now you see why we all think he a to55er!?

mikeoxford
11-03-03, 11:37 PM
bokkkkkkkk bokkkkkkkkaaaaaaa isn't he cute!

bok bok bokkaa [/i]

What a load of crap and whats all this bokk booka crap? Keep it to yourself! Now you see why we all think he a to55er!?

sin that a few times lately :S

by difrent people too

i guess its off a TV program or summat? :oops: :?

whitey
11-03-03, 11:56 PM
Nah its all him!

Its as in Ali G, boyaka or someone else as in boooka, can't think who at the mo! But it looks REALLY gay on the net like that!

Can imagine him sitting there snapping his fingers as he writes and saying booka to himself as he pulls his other sock other his adidas trakkies and puts one of his brown rockports on! LOL :twisted:

courtenaynova
12-03-03, 12:13 AM
Nahhhhhhhhh....all wrong matey :D

Bok Bok Bokkka goes way back to our college years. Novabum is actually a great lad...you just gotta give him a chance. Im sure U will forgive him....actually he said those things about Nova's because he knows it pisses me off as I have spent so much money on mine...put he prefers his Pug, and he was gonna buy a Nova.

At least a Nova's petrol guage works Lee :D Oh dear!!!!!

Lee now wants a 2.0L 16V Nova as he has seen my quote for one...but I think he should get rid of HIS 205...and/or buy another cleanER one...Or buy a minter Nova.

Anyway...to sum it up. No more slagging my mate, as he sed..."Got off on the wrong foot"

8)

Rob.

The Novaload angel :lilangel:

whitey
12-03-03, 12:18 AM
Thanx for enlightening me!

Jsut tell him to keep the abuse in PM's and not on the whole furum as it upsets others too! It would be the same if I went to a Pug forum!

Forgive and forget for now! :twisted:

RobHardyUK
12-03-03, 08:21 AM
I Agree

Jim
12-03-03, 09:35 AM
Courtney Nova :x I was ready to come up with a really funny reply regarding french cars, but now that you've explained the situation and he's a mate of yours I shall just chuckle along to myself...excuse me one second... :lol: :lol: :lol: ... dam, I'm funny :roll: :wink:

Anyway...

Novabum, keep us updated on your 3D model, I wouldn't mind seeing how you get on. I use Maya at work, so I look at car models a lot. It'll be intresting to see how you go about creating one. I know you'll be using a different package, but the processes are probably pretty similar.

Jim

novabum
12-03-03, 05:34 PM
thanks rob

il keep u informed on the models.

hes right bokkaaa goes back ages ago, its suposed to be this kid in our class. hes a plick

lee

novabum
14-03-03, 11:07 PM
This lancer is proving to be a total arse hole!!!! the panels are so curved its unbelievable and I can't wait to get that nice spoiler on the rear.

these are some new updated pictures, there not very clear.... I might put them in 3ds max and see what they are like then..

Door handle detail (50% complete)
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=460

If you look close, u can just see the fin of the spoiler (5% complete)
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=461

rear view of the lancer, back bumper just showing (2% complete)
http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=462

Tell me what you think..... Anything look out of place or any thing u wanna say?

Also im gonna let u decide what wheels I should have on it..... so post ur favorite wheels, il do about 5 designs. Dosen't matter what size they are because il get them to fit the lancer arch's. I done them a tad bigger so that you can have 20, 21 inch wheels

Post Your sugestions!!!!!!!!!!
Lee

RobHardyUK
14-03-03, 11:43 PM
That looks blindin mate, your pretty skilled, keep us posted! :D

novabum
15-03-03, 12:15 AM
O.k after my just waiting to do the arch, I think it needs modifying just a bit. take a look....

http://www.novaload.net/forums/album_see.php?id=463

I know exactly what ive fucked up on aswell!!! the side light is too long making the arch have a weird start....

il have to have a play tomorrow with the rat.

later lee[/list]

Fester
15-03-03, 04:27 PM
bokkk bokkaaaaaaa bokkkaaaaaaa