PDA

View Full Version : 4 year fail!

Mike
08-10-09, 06:54 PM
OOOooops mega!!

Sky have reqeusted i send them a copy of my driving license an counterpart. Not a problem.

After finally finding my counterpart, complete with points dated 24/06/05.

Anyway, after reading the counterpart for the first time ever, ive noticed a little thing on the bottom "Send the completed form with your photocard license to DVLA, Swansea, SA99 1BN"

Funk. Its kinda just dawned on me 4 years later that when i got my counterpart back from the cop shop in 2005 i was supposed to send it to the DVLA to have a new counterpart issued with the points printed on it as oppose to wrote on it.

Bugger.

Jon_nova1
08-10-09, 06:55 PM
lol f*ck it, whats the worst that could happen?

Spudly
08-10-09, 06:56 PM
I wouldnt thought that would matter aslong as your points are on the licence and recorded correctly, ive got hand written points on my licence and it was done by the dvla in swansea!

Mike
08-10-09, 06:59 PM
I think if anything it *may* matter to the DVLA, maybe possibly for some unbeknown reason maybe?

Other then that, i think ill just leave it as theyve had ample time & oppurtunitys to speak to me about it lol

Jack
08-10-09, 07:17 PM
Nope, nay bother. I think I have one printed lot and one hand written lot on mine. The DVLA know all about them anyway.

And anyways, after 4 years they're technically not on your license any more.

Benn
08-10-09, 07:22 PM
I might find they suspended your license...

Mike
08-10-09, 07:25 PM
I might find they suspended your license...

Ill send them my Tony the Tiger Kellogs License lol :d

Benn
08-10-09, 07:28 PM
I would, bet the main suits you.