PDA

View Full Version : ax/corsa wiper motor

novah108gly
07-10-09, 10:17 PM
:cry: my cars got a single wiper and its fooked so bin the scrappy trying to get standard ones but sadly there are no novas, but i suppose in anothe way this is good news:thumb: my plan was then to use some of a corsa as there was plenty of them:thumb: but the motor on the passenger side so wasnt sure if it would work or not:( and i have only one hole for the wiper so ended up getting a sinle wiper and motor of an axlol anyone got any suggestions got mot next week and no wipers:tard: thanks chris

Benn
07-10-09, 10:20 PM
I found the AX one utter **** and a c**t to fit nicely. Think some peeps use a BX one... Corsa one needs cutting and extending and welding to work.

novah108gly
07-10-09, 10:25 PM
I found the AX one utter **** and a c**t to fit nicely. Think some peeps use a BX one... Corsa one needs cutting and extending and welding to work.

cheers mate wots the difference beetween the ax and bx ones? did you get ures to work then??

Benn
07-10-09, 10:27 PM
I would wipe, but it was crap. No clue on the diff. Have a look thru Erine's or Scott Parker's builds thread they've got one fitted.

novah108gly
07-10-09, 10:42 PM
I would wipe, but it was crap. No clue on the diff. Have a look thru Erine's or Scott Parker's builds thread they've got one fitted.
how did you fit??

Benn
07-10-09, 10:48 PM
By just bolting it on thru the lip on the scuttle panel.