PDA

View Full Version : mk1 nova 1.3 5door

dazz4
07-10-09, 09:21 PM
just testing the water with mycar as i feel its time to part with, iv had it for 2 years now and feel the need to move on. it started off as a 1.2 with 40k from new, i have done 20k in it with no problems what so ever, now it has a 1.3 belmont lump with 90hp at wheels. it is lowered 60mm and has bogue shockers on the front, sportex exhaust system and 2.0 brakes, the engine has done 63k ish and runs really well and again i have had no problems with this one. it was set up at bogg brothers a few week back.
it starts first time no matter how cold or wet. with it being 23 year old it does have a few dints but no rot, the bottom of the passenger wing and door are a slightly different colour. iv not spent thousands on the car but the brakes (minus calipers), exhaust, springs, fast road cam were all bought brand new less than 6month ago which cost more than what i am asking for.
it sailed through mot yet again bginning of september and is taxed untill end of february. ill let the pics finish off the talking.
mot - 09/2010
tax - 03/2010
http://s810.photobucket.com/albums/zz23/dazz4/nova/
700 gbp ono would like a suzuki sj 4x4