PDA

View Full Version : depresion

Neil.
11-03-03, 12:39 PM
getting fed up now. no job, no money and gtting bored of my car. prob coz ive no money 2 do anything. thought id get it off my chest. bye.

Nova 4 sale, ?1500.

http://www.stuffing.freeserve.co.uk/mk1.jpg

wisewood
11-03-03, 12:50 PM
Neil... if you want 150 quid for it instead of 1500 i will have it mate.
Thats about all i got right now.

Cheer up lad... get yourself out and get a job, any job!!!
anything to get some money coming in.

Chris LR
11-03-03, 12:51 PM
I've been there, no job, no money, no hope etc etc

It will get better mate.... I'm expecting around ?500 this month.

Tried the usuals? Maccy's Supermarkets etc

eskiboy
11-03-03, 12:56 PM
try doing some cheap modifications it will give you the enthusiasm to start enjoying your car again. try putting some new wing mirrors on like m3 or dtm ones. or some kind of interior mod.

wisewood
11-03-03, 01:02 PM
If he has no money and no job he cant buy new mirrors can he though :lol:

and his interior is already tweaked a bit here and there, not much else he could do to it on the cheap... if i recall correctly.

eskiboy
11-03-03, 01:06 PM
surely he cant be that skint? if he has money for food he has money to mod! get it right

1 car
2 food

wisewood
11-03-03, 02:23 PM
he lives with his parents... so not strictly having to have money for food...

you can be that skint... i have been there.

Cara
11-03-03, 02:26 PM
go an get a job at maccy d's u'll suit the uniform 8)

whitey
11-03-03, 02:30 PM
Whens your bday!? Thats always good for a bit of income and boost in modifying mood!

I get like that! Loadsa little items like mirrors, skirts, pedals, sunstrip etc etc make you happy but when u trying to save ?1000 for some suspension and a couple of bumpers :evil:

ade
11-03-03, 02:57 PM
join a temping agency - pays ok, regular work, varied, good for dv and gets you out of the house!

Will
11-03-03, 02:58 PM
wots a job?

Chris LR
11-03-03, 03:14 PM
Get yourself down thr clinic?

How much is it per 'Shot' these days?

wisewood
11-03-03, 03:17 PM
wots a job?

lmfao - student scum... you're all the same :lol:

Chris LR
11-03-03, 03:20 PM
Oi I'm a Student and I've got a Job!

I Probably do more work that you too :lol:

jkhilton
11-03-03, 03:29 PM
dont let it get you down! Everyone at some point will undoubtedly go through the stage of no money, no job and feeling like there is no way out of it.
I had a very lucrative contract with the Department of Health a few years back and then when that finished I was out of IT support for 3 months, there were just no contracts around. All I did was go down to a temping agency(Kelly Services) and they got me a job the same day, it wasn't brilliant money and I didn't enjoy the job, but it meant I had money coming in whilst I searched for another IT job.

I hate the idea of being out of work, that is why I am trying to get another job before I move back to Manchester.

wisewood
11-03-03, 04:06 PM
Neil they are right you know - get yourself down to stafforce in rotherham... my mum works there (they do have an office in sheffield too) and get signed up and tell em you want office work - sit the simple speed and accuracy tests and you will have work within a few days paying you about 4.50 to 5 quid an hour.

Alex
12-03-03, 12:08 PM
Good plan Micky :lol:

jatinder
12-03-03, 02:44 PM
don't worry bout it mate there always jobs somewere dont sell ur car
everyone goes through a bad patch. keep ur chin up mate :)

Neil.
12-03-03, 06:30 PM
im not doing office work, hate it, like to be mobile and doing things, got a phoen call off this place where i sent application form off too, i think they do buffets and sarnies ect and deliver them, so i could be driving around, they said they'll ring me back in next few weeks with an interview, im great at interviews, dont bother me, i just act right churpy and really interested. there a doddle to me.

Just money really tight!

Tilly
12-03-03, 06:55 PM
How about the Royal Mail
u cant be to fussy in this day and age

Chris LR
12-03-03, 09:17 PM
I know what you mean about interviews, You can just guess the answer they've got on thier paper.

There's good money in Mobile Valeting, if you could sort yourself out with a loan?

Neil.
13-03-03, 12:05 AM
cheers guys for ur support