PDA

View Full Version : I r novanoob92. Is this genuine?

L14MNP
05-10-09, 10:48 PM
Heya,‏

how are you today ?
I would like to introduce you a very good company which i knew.Their website is www.sales-digital.com (http://www.sales-digital.com/) .They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you need like laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,motorcycles etc........Please take some time to have a check ,there must be somethings you 'd like to purchase .
Their contact email: service@sales-digital.com (service@sales-digital.com) . MSN: sales-digital@hotmail.com (sales-digital@hotmail.com)
Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company !
Regards

boffer8
05-10-09, 10:50 PM
i get loads of them, get most of them in junk but some come through to inbox, wouldnt risk it if i was you, you dont know what you could get! although probably nothing! lol

L14MNP
05-10-09, 10:52 PM
lol I never risk the biscuit. Novarbwoi92 likes things similar to this though. lol

How I wish when I created that Hotmail account all those years back that I hadn't ticked everything I'm interested in. lol

3K unread ATM. lol

Southie
05-10-09, 10:52 PM
What a load of ballsacks. Limp get a grip man lol

L14MNP
05-10-09, 10:54 PM
What a load of ballsacks. Limp get a grip man lol
Not as much to grip when limp lol

Read me title man! lol. Here's me genuinely believing it's real as it asked how I was today. :(

Markd89
05-10-09, 10:54 PM
should you need to ask lol ?

L14MNP
05-10-09, 10:55 PM
FFS. lol. Fail. Those that know, will know. :) (and I know).

Nova_Tek
05-10-09, 10:57 PM
I get crap like that come through to me. These normally come through on actual contacts email address. I keep gettin this style of email from my mums cousin lol

Jack
06-10-09, 12:06 AM
I clicked lots, does I has aids now?