PDA

View Full Version : What a crap night

Anonymous
09-12-00, 10:55 PM
I had just turned into snipe retail park to join the convoy when i twatted a fucking curb, that was it no manchester cruise for me, bent wishbone, fucked wheel (speedline allesio2) and a trip home in a recovery wagon! What will the rough cost of a new wishbone fitted be?

Anonymous
10-12-00, 09:28 AM
by wish bone do you mean the tie bar or the lower arm? i've got loads of both in stock (oh yes i at manchester too and i had a pair of lower arms in the car and a full tool kit!!! DOH!!!

Anonymous
10-12-00, 11:59 AM
fucking hell ste how come u had them in the car u offer novaload cruise tech repairs or summit?

Anonymous
10-12-00, 12:04 PM
Not sure which is bent, all i know is that the wheel is now sat further back in the arch on the right front and the tracking is a mile out. Rick

Anonymous
10-12-00, 12:13 PM
it was a wicked night if anyone actually made it to Stockport, fast car attended but the fumes and rubber that built up in that underground were a bit too much at times. all round a great cruise accept for the wanker that stole the scirroco and made the pigs interested in joining us

Anonymous
10-12-00, 12:53 PM
personally i think it was a Top night and it was good to see who some off you were. A big thanks goto ian, Nova chick, emma and Dicko (didn't realise it was you mate).
Mingle@SCO
check out the report when its up at WWW.Ultimate2i.co.uk

Anonymous
10-12-00, 06:30 PM
K, I saw that stolen car drivwe past me. Thought it looked dodgy. Young lad, only bout 16. Exhaust smokin 2 fuck.

Anonymous
10-12-00, 08:07 PM
That little TWOCin twat. It was funny though. A little kid knicks a VW sirocco and goes down the exit ramp the wrong way. Who does he meet but a Police T5. The little shit gets outta the car and does one. The police chase him hopefully they caught the little shit. What time did you go Dicko cause it got real good after 12. Ian your caar maybe quick but Turbonutters scared the shit outta me and cossie chRiS's was just mental. See you all at the next.
Mingle@SCO

Anonymous
11-12-00, 09:40 AM
the lower arms are allways needed the are the first things to break on novas so i allways carry a spare set (and yes i can offer tech support and road side help at cruises!!)