PDA

View Full Version : blow up sex doll

large_steve182
03-10-09, 04:28 AM
im looking for one but cant find a decent one

had a look on ebay but can only find crappy hen and stag party ones.
im looking for the traditional blow sex doll that you see in the movies with the hole in the mouth and the shocked look on her face, kind of like this

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41419000/jpg/_41419784_mexico.jpg

http://www.myspaceantics.com/images/myspace-graphics/funny-pictures/blow-up-doll.jpghttp://images.malaysiaminilover.com/car-revenge-pranks/car-revenge-pranks-2.jpg

ok pobably no need for that many pictures

and NO i wont be using the doll to have sex with. just want to keep it in my car as a passanger to not look lonely all the time.
so can anyone find me a standard traditional blow up doll?
if so i shal let you befriend her but no funny buisness.

also price!. as cheap as possible. i had a look on those weird sex toy sites, some go up to 400 quid. but they do look good.

General Baxter
03-10-09, 08:52 AM
im sorry but

lol wirdo lol

wwmnw
03-10-09, 08:56 AM
I have a blow up alien sex doll.

Andy
03-10-09, 09:08 AM
hahaha look at the time of his post,hes obviously come in blasted,and didnt get owt in town lol

novalovingned
03-10-09, 09:26 AM
hahaha look at the time of his post,hes obviously come in blasted,and didnt get owt in town lol

lol lol

Mate im not buying the "i dont want to look lonely in my car anymore". If you buy one i bet you **** it atleast once. You cheapest option is to cut a hole out of a melon lol

jimbob-mcgrew
03-10-09, 09:54 AM
i just had a look at some online for a laugh, pmsl.

last line of the description : " Vanessa is strong and can take a real pounding "

steve, just put a socket set or something on the seat if u need a friend.

kelbelle
03-10-09, 10:27 AM
last line of the description : " Vanessa is strong and can take a real pounding "

PMSL!
I love reading the descriptions on for sex toys, the way they try to entice you haha

custardcreams58
03-10-09, 11:04 AM
why dont you go down your highstreet find a bird standing alone and shout out the window alrite darling fancy a ride give her a lift and a f**k !!!

rednova
03-10-09, 12:05 PM
lol lol

Mate im not buying the "i dont want to look lonely in my car anymore". If you buy one i bet you **** it atleast once. You cheapest option is to cut a hole out of a melon lol

thats a rather precise answer :tard:lol as if youve found out that its the cheapest way :thumb:

Ash
03-10-09, 12:26 PM
lol we got one of these for my housemate at uni and strapped it to him for his 21st - was an interesting night out. Her name was Phillip Hole.

craig green
03-10-09, 12:38 PM
I like the way you stipulate 'decent one'. And the blag about having it for a passenger! LOL

carrie_girl_wonder
03-10-09, 01:48 PM
Does it have to be a woman?I have a ginger guy that has no holes or dodgey facial expressions :) Unfortunately I have loned out my lady one to my mate. Long story to why I have a male and female blow up doll :d

mowgli
03-10-09, 02:54 PM
www.realdoll.com (http://www.realdoll.com)

Joe Richardson
03-10-09, 03:07 PM
rofl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kelbelle
03-10-09, 03:13 PM
www.realdoll.com (http://www.realdoll.com)

Eugh I watched a programme once about this old man who had one and said it prefered it to real women because he is old and cant keep it up and she doesnt mind if he goes soft. And then he was talking about how he has to wash it out with warm water because it gets a bit smelly :wtf:

mowgli
03-10-09, 06:08 PM
yeah kellybelly, but if you work out what it costs to go courting with a lady over a period of a year, that shag doll starts looking like a bargain

Lauren
03-10-09, 06:32 PM
yeah kellybelly, but if you work out what it costs to go courting with a lady over a period of a year, that shag doll starts looking like a bargain

Yeah, I don't really know where you men get that from, I have always been the breadwinner in my relationships, everything either gets split 50/50 or I end up paying. I wish I could have a man treat me once in a while!

mowgli
03-10-09, 06:40 PM
Yeah, I don't really know where you men get that from, I have always been the breadwinner in my relationships, everything either gets split 50/50 or I end up paying. I wish I could have a man treat me once in a while!

stop seeing wasters then.....lol

large_steve182
03-10-09, 08:30 PM

if you wear red lipstick and keep your mouth open for long times and looked shocked at everything, il show you a good time.

Andy
03-10-09, 08:54 PM
If Andy knew how to put intranet pics up he would post the worlds smallest violin

liam944nova
04-10-09, 09:20 AM
and NO i wont be using the doll to have sex with. just want to keep it in my car as a passanger to not look lonely all the time.

that old chestnut eh! lol

mowgli
04-10-09, 10:29 AM
a bit like 'oh no officer, i was trying to push the sheep back thru the hedge'

L14MNP
04-10-09, 11:08 AM
LMAO. Push the boat out man. You want one of these.
http://www.realdoll.com/images/frealdoll_mainpageimage.jpg
www.realdoll.com

Realdoll Features:
Elastic - flesh can withstand over 300% elongation
Heat Resistant - can withstand over 300 degrees heat
Water Resistant - solid construction
Stain Resistant - nothing sticks to silicone flesh
Durable - long life silicone rubber
Lifelike - anatomically correct, parts molded from life-casts
Realistic Feel - pliant and soft in all the right places
Odorless and Flavorless
Flexible - wide range of joint movement
Sexy and Pleasurable - provides effective aid to sexual fulfillment
Safe - no risk of disease, nontoxic
Convenient - always ready & available
Relaxing and Comforting - provides stress-free companionship
Affordable - cheaper than most alternatives

Did anyone see the ch4 documentary where the guys drressed them up and took them out etc and all loved them because they looked and acted(?!) like women but were easier to live with?

Now that's some freaky pervs! lol

dave.gsi
04-10-09, 01:27 PM
the only use for a blow up doll in a car is so you can sit it on the passenger seat and use those +2 lanes, the cameras will just think you have a normal passenger onboard :thumb:

General Baxter
04-10-09, 01:35 PM
Heat Resistant - can withstand over 300 degrees heat

thats ok then lol