PDA

View Full Version : Public Appeal - STOLEN Suzuki TS50

Dave.
03-10-09, 02:02 AM
Been out tonight on my motorbike to my girlfriends, parked it outside her house on her drive at approximatley 10:00pm on 02 October, came out 10 minutes later to find that it ahd gone.

Can everyone on the forum please keep an eye out for it, especially in the North West, Its a black and yellow Suzuki TS50, it has a VERY loud exhaust on it and is a rare bike. The police have been notified but if anyone gets offered any parts or hears of any bieks going around please let me know.

I now know the feeling of opening your front door to see your pride and joy gone :(. If everyone could post this up on any other forums etc i would be most greatfull

Picture for reference:
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/DSC01906-1.jpg

Worst part was, i coudl ehar it being ridden off and their was nothing i could do about it. We think its currently stashed in a field somehwere or getting stripped so it doesnt look like a road bike, but fingers crossed :(

Thanks to all in advance, i hope i get ehr back safe and sound. My lucks been pretty shyte at the minute :cry:

gtachorley
03-10-09, 02:24 AM
Will keep an eye out round here...gutted for you mate

boyle_46
03-10-09, 06:14 AM
ahh thats pants man did you not have you chain wrapped around the front spokes and forks ? i used to do this with my rs 125 i also got a cheap disc lock from lidl for £7.00 simple but effective hope you get her back man ! gutted to hear this ya cant have nothing theese days ! .

Ernie
03-10-09, 07:33 AM
bloody hell Dave whatever next.

Pete
03-10-09, 07:39 AM
ouch, will keep a look out and post about it on other forums i go on mate.

wwmnw
03-10-09, 08:59 AM
Will post this on another forum for you mate, few people from that way on the site.

Plug
03-10-09, 09:54 AM
christ unlucky mate.

1st your corsa and now your bike :(

Nova_Tek
03-10-09, 10:02 AM
Gees thats unlucky, theiving n00bs.

Hope you find it mate.

Adam
03-10-09, 10:49 AM
Unlucky dude

Andy
03-10-09, 11:41 AM
Thats harsh luck.Tbh mate you will be very very lucky to get a bike back as they are so much more easy to sell on than stolen cars.
Either that or it will be ragged round estates and on fields

Graeme
03-10-09, 11:44 AM
Gutted for you Davey

Spudly
03-10-09, 01:26 PM
Aww feel for ya dude, i dont mean to sound nasty but chances are you wont be seeing that again and even if you do it will be beyond repair, i lost an eighteen month old Aprillia SR125 a few years back, it was recovered less than a month later abandonned down an alley on one of our many shoitehole estates, it was stripped to a bare frame, had clearly had more than one front end crash and had been seized so they just dropped it and left it, £2.5k straight in the scrappers just so these cnuts could have a bit of fun, i feel for ya dude:cry:

Joe Richardson
03-10-09, 03:03 PM
unlucky mate:(

Rickyb
03-10-09, 09:13 PM
il keep an ear out this way mate but youll probably find it with some kids on a field near by.

twistysnovagte
03-10-09, 11:06 PM
being local, ill too keep my eye out for you mate;)

Dave.
05-10-09, 01:54 AM
Up!! Still outstanding stolen.

We think its still in the Widnes/Runcorn area, hopefully turn up this week in one piece once it runs out of fuel :(

MattBrown
05-10-09, 08:36 AM
Christ davey!

Why wasnt it locked up?

And If you find them, we shall gather spudly and his friend to "Entertain Them" for the evening!

Yet again, my pro death penalty stick is winning!

MattBrown
05-10-09, 08:36 AM
Also, yet again, women seem to be at fault here!

Tidy Max
05-10-09, 11:04 AM
ill put the feelers out fella, i know a couple of blokes into bike trading ill probs see them this week, fingers crossed buddy

Spudly
05-10-09, 12:12 PM
hopefully turn up this week in one piece once it runs out of fuel :(

Mine did seven drive offs while still wearing its original reg plate before they stripped it within two weeks of being stolen:eek:

Dave.
05-10-09, 06:36 PM
Mine did seven drive offs while still wearing its original reg plate before they stripped it within two weeks of being stolen:eek:
All the petrol stations in the area have got photos and the reg number of my bike, get them to come in first to pay then lock the door :thumb:

MK999
05-10-09, 06:38 PM
All the petrol stations in the area have got photos and the reg number of my bike, get them to come in first to pay then lock the door :thumb:

You may be able to spot the impending fail here considering they are criminals, and criminals like doing drive offs. lol

MattBrown
05-10-09, 07:36 PM
Dave!

Any news?

And you normally text me news?

Whats up dude?

Nobby
05-10-09, 09:21 PM
gutted matey back in and out the other side of bed for you lately!!

Spudly
05-10-09, 11:49 PM
get them to come in first to pay then lock the door :thumb:

Youre not overly familiar with the concept of a 'drive-off' or 'bilkin' are you lol

Dave.
12-12-09, 07:25 PM
Just a quick bump!

Advert appeared in the paper from the Cheshire Police tonight, says 2 off road motorkines were found along with 3 pit bieks and a push bike, and their appealing for anyone whos had their bike stolen, so fingers crossed its mine :thumb:

nova-taken
12-12-09, 07:41 PM
hope its good news for you mate, fingers crossed eh?

NOV4_SPORT
12-12-09, 08:45 PM
Any thing mate, hope you get your bike back......

iain

Dave.
15-12-09, 01:59 AM
Just to let you all know..., good and bad news

None of the recovered bikes was mine, however the lad cheshire police arrested has admitted to a numbeer of charges, and apprently hes been very naughtly, and wont be out for quite some time

One of the charges he admitted to, was stealing a suzuki ts50 from windes, however, he will not tell us where it is.

Im just glad that the scum who stole it has been brought to justice, anythign now is a bonus :thumb:

brainsnova
15-12-09, 02:01 AM
go to court and you can see his face lol

Dave.
15-12-09, 02:07 AM
go to court and you can see his face lol

I want to go, wait till the judge reads his name and adress out, then shout "I wish to drop all charges, now i know where the scumbag lives"