PDA

View Full Version : Colours!!!!!! ARGGGHHH

red_devil
10-03-03, 04:36 PM
The wide boy nova is getting to stress me out....

I need to find a nice metallic or pearl blue thats either fairly light or just not too dark...

Maybe Subaru 22B Rally Blue Mica

Or something abit more different... can't afford flip so has anyone scene any decent colours about

Tilly
10-03-03, 06:59 PM
the fiat punto light blue is nice

or the rover zr blue is nice

djp_y2k
10-03-03, 07:12 PM
Glad ur not going for a flip paint.

They are old and common know. They still look fapping nice though, just way to popular these days.

Is it a metalic ur after, or would you go for a pastel colour.

mikeoxford
10-03-03, 07:33 PM
ZR blue all the way

whitey
10-03-03, 09:06 PM
Agreed there! Soooo nice!

ade
10-03-03, 10:53 PM
wot about Ians old nova before the smash - that was a well cool blue had flecks of metal in it

Ade

red_devil
11-03-03, 09:30 AM
yep lads i've just had a search for MG ZR Trophy Blue and its r8 nice.... similar to scooby but a bit darker.... will the lines show in a darker colour or in a lighter colour.... still not certain but its verrrryyyyy nice and i might go for it....

Any really light metallic or pearl blues about that you've seen please post a reply

Cheers lads

Tilly
11-03-03, 01:19 PM
yep lads i've just had a search for MG ZR Trophy Blue and its r8 nice.... similar to scooby but a bit darker.... will the lines show in a darker colour or in a lighter colour.... still not certain but its verrrryyyyy nice and i might go for it....

Any really light metallic or pearl blues about that you've seen please post a reply

Cheers lads

excuse me im a girl and i said it b4 the lads :lol:

red_devil
11-03-03, 06:44 PM
no offense meant...

if you were in sheffield you would know what i meant....

Sorry and from now on your classed as one of the lads coz i can't be arsed to write.

- Cheers Lads and lasses and dwarfs and elfs and sheep and any other form of species that helped including the very rare and very wierd N0va