PDA

View Full Version : mandrel bent exhaust builders?

yayoboy
02-10-09, 01:23 AM
as title, im after someone to build my exhaust for the nova, dont know of anyone locally (west mids) any suggestions? cheers

philip
02-10-09, 07:40 AM
if wanted a **** hot system made bring it up here, lad locally built my mates turbo manifold/system iin a few days, the work is awesome. and im not that far from you either:thumb:

companies called 'alunox' if want to do a search for him.

yayoboy
02-10-09, 08:14 AM
any idea on the price m8

Graeme
02-10-09, 08:38 AM
I'd use Jp in Macclesfield, work is quality and prices are reasonable

philip
02-10-09, 08:47 AM
you would have to ring him, i think ive got his number so ill text it you.

i know it cost my mate £1050 for his tubular manifold with ex wastegate, downpipe and full 3 inch s/s system with single box. but the manifold is awesome. ill send apic

yayoboy
02-10-09, 04:08 PM
looks good m8, phoned them up and got a price of about £500, im keen to use them, just the distance that bothers me as im gonna have to trailer it there and back ill go for them if no one can suggest anyone more local in the midlands?

t45_ste
02-10-09, 04:12 PM
How do they compare to the likes of simpson's phil? May be intrested in speaking to in when im ready......................

philip
02-10-09, 04:27 PM
from what ive been told he does a mega amount of the maclarens, porcshe's etc for development and his work really is top notch, my mates LET manifold/system is very well made, and for a single box running 420bhp is quiet too

heres website:http://www.alunox.co.uk/exhaust.htm