PDA

View Full Version : My rusty Corsa B

Jadey
01-10-09, 01:40 PM
i have a 97reg corsa b that i love, i would like a nova more but dont have the money, or the money for a another car!

there is two spots of rust that i now about, one under the passenger seat where it bolts to the floor and one in my spare wheel well, if i stripped my car, learned to weld and fixed them would it be worth it??? :confused:

L14MNP
01-10-09, 01:46 PM
Always worthwhile just keeping on top of it if it's your daily/only car. Those are common spots to fail on a Corsa B too. I wouldn't go mad and strip the car bare if you are just uing it as a 'car' and not wanting a project though, just fix what you know about/can see/bothers you.

Surely your fella owns a MiG welder or has access to one seeing as he owns a Nova! lol

michael squeak
01-10-09, 01:47 PM
mig welders should come standard in all novas lol

therealnovaboy
01-10-09, 01:51 PM
definatly worth fixing. it will fail the next mot if you dont and better to do it sooner than later. youll only have to do it anyway come mot time.

Jadey
01-10-09, 01:52 PM
lol i gota learn how to weld 1st, eventually i want a daft **** engine in it, angle eye headlights that sort of thing, and yeh he has got one he had to practically weld a new car lol

Lynsey
01-10-09, 04:51 PM
I'm sure he can teach you. Just don't put a photo of yourself wearing a welding mask on the site. You will never lie it down lol.

Mike
01-10-09, 04:52 PM
I'm sure he can teach you. Just don't put a photo of yourself wearing a welding mask on the site. You will never lie it down lol.

LMFAO!!!

That pic reminds be of Bender for some reason tho :confused:

Lynsey
01-10-09, 04:55 PM
lol

Bite my shiny metal ass.

Mike
01-10-09, 04:57 PM
Ah that explains it then! Lynz really is a bender lol

Jadey
01-10-09, 04:58 PM
lol yous are all mad on here :)

NASTYNOVA
01-10-09, 05:21 PM
i have a 97reg corsa b that i love, i would like a nova more but dont have the money, or the money for a another car!

there is two spots of rust that i now about, one under the passenger seat where it bolts to the floor and one in my spare wheel well, if i stripped my car, learned to weld and fixed them would it be worth it??? :confused:

ha ha, not rust, holes rotted through the floor, dint worry though, ill fix it when it comes off the road, or re-shell it

I'm sure he can teach you. Just don't put a photo of yourself wearing a welding mask on the site. You will never lie it downlol

why not?? my mate has a mask shaped like a monkeys face, sure he'd let her borrow it!! ha ha

NASTYNOVA
01-10-09, 08:59 PM
found the old thread!! lmfbo

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122868