PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE WANNA FIT THESE ITEMS FOR ME!!

mols1.2i
10-03-03, 12:47 AM
alright ppl!

i live near glasgow and i have a digi dash that no one near me nos how 2 fit one!! lecy windows and central lockin which again no one seems 2 no how 2 fit them!! and i dont want 2 try it ma self ! anyone help me?

cheers

whitey
10-03-03, 09:40 AM
Just learn! Try mikes site!

www.nova-land.com for guides and ask on here if you get stuck!

I have fitted all of those items and it really isnt that hard! Can be slow and frustrating at times but you will get there!

Ade lives in/around Glasgow, so when he reads this he may offer to give you a hand IF he has time since I know he has done leccy windows and central locking in his motor!

Wiggie
10-03-03, 02:13 PM
jesssss! i dunno, you buy a car you wanna do uo and you get someeone else to do the woork for you?!?!? i thought the whole point in modification is so you can stand back and admire y our handy work,

rip it out and learn from your mistakes and if needed squeel for help on ere. make shour you av a read of as many websites as possible.

Wiggie :wink:

mikeoxford
10-03-03, 02:34 PM
the amount of times ive done that for people! :lol:

if u fancy a trip to the midlands ill do it LOL probly put your car round the clock though if you coming from wee scotland and back!

having said that i drove to and from carlisle IN A WEEKEND 8)

ade
10-03-03, 10:55 PM
Mols m8 - I'm actually waiting for delivery of a digi dash!

Tell you wot - when I get it, I'll pm ya and we can meet up - I'll give you a hand at fitting it all!

You got a garage?

whitey
10-03-03, 11:20 PM
Told YA!

Ade to the rescue!

http://members.lycos.co.uk/t6racing/superade.jpg

LMFAO :mrgreen: That was well worth it!

ade
10-03-03, 11:22 PM
lol thats absolute class!

I'mm gonna use that as my avatar!!!

:D

Reminds me of that mad Montypython sketch - bicycle repairman!

Quality!

8)

mols1.2i
11-03-03, 01:04 AM
lol nope m8 no garage! i live in a crapy wee town called lochgilphead dunno if u no it let me no if u can think of any other way u can help me fit it ! cheers.

ade
11-03-03, 01:14 PM
Know where you are - nice place for walks.

No probs ref garage - just gives you chance to get out of rian - if you can hold off for a month or so I maybe in my new house then (fingers crossed) - its got a MASSIVE garage! waiting got the owners to get back to us ref the offer weve put in!

Otherwise we can do it outside my house (ooer!)

Ade