PDA

View Full Version : corsa gsi kit for sale

dion r m8
30-09-09, 07:09 PM
hey all got a corsa gsi kit for sale

i have got the front bumper which is all sanded ready for paint i have cut the bottom grille out to make it look better it has the origional fogs in the bumper and has the splitter which is not bad condition has a few splits in it

the side skirts are sanded ready for painting they have the jacking points filled in and smoothed over and are not in bad condition

i also have a set of gsi alloys which have been sprayed black which look very crappy i have started to strip the paint off 1 of them they have 2 sets of centre caps all tyres are in pretty bad condition bald and 1 rim has been kurbed not that bad tho only on the lip of the rim

looking for offers around £200 ish depending i need it gone as i need the money to buy me new bmw lol pm me for pix cheers all

Saloony
30-09-09, 07:11 PM
If your willing to split i would have the front bumper. But understand you want the lot gone

dion r m8
30-09-09, 07:12 PM
If your willing to split i would have the front bumper. But understand you want the lot gone

if i cant get rid of the hole lot i will consider splitting the kit for the right price

dion r m8
30-09-09, 07:13 PM
forgot to mention kit is in wrexham north wales

dion r m8
30-09-09, 07:14 PM
forgot to mention kit is in wrexham north wales

also if u want to see pix there is some on vxonline in the exterior forum TITLE IS CORSA GSI KIT REFURB pix are on there

dion r m8
01-10-09, 03:29 PM
bump !!

dion r m8
02-10-09, 01:49 AM
bump !!