PDA

View Full Version : Underage & Pregnant on BBC3 now...

Andy
29-09-09, 08:38 PM
WTF?! is any one else watching this shocking documentary?
There is a 15yr old girl who says she 1st started trying for a baby at 14years old!! Seriously what is going on these days,fair enough shafting at that age but starting a family is just crazy.Biggest farce is that the father is 19 and NOT in prison for it?!

Spudly
29-09-09, 08:42 PM
I watched a bit of one of the recent ones and couldnt understand why the father was not charged with statutory rape, this country is going to hell in a hand basket:eek:

Benn
29-09-09, 08:51 PM
Everyone should be made steriral(sp) till they are at lest 19.

Lynsey
29-09-09, 09:11 PM
Agreed.

Jack
29-09-09, 09:15 PM
Never fear, conscription is coming back in. That'll sort the scrotes out.

Bad luck to anyone thats currently around 19-22, as you'll be right in the target age bracket when they bring it it. Harrr lol

Lynsey
29-09-09, 09:17 PM
Conscription? What they need is contraception!

Jack
29-09-09, 09:20 PM
Oh, so thats how you misread the reply then. I was trying to thing of C words lol

Lynsey
29-09-09, 09:22 PM
lol

Mike
29-09-09, 09:23 PM
Conscription? What they need is removing from the gene pool

:thumb:

mowgli
29-09-09, 10:39 PM
I think it should be made impossible for someone to live 'comfortably' off the benefits system...

a 15yr old girl should be given the full weight of the law if she gets pregnant, and her bloke should be jailed & stuck on the sex offenders register.

i also think that anyone on benefits should be made to take a smoker test before signing on, which should be done weekly in the benefits office. if they are smoking, then their benefits should be lowered.

if after 2 weeks of not finding work, the jobless should be issued with a boiler suit, boots,brush, shovel & bin bags, and given an area to keep clean, if this is done, then they should be given their full benefit entitlement.

and the jeremy kyle show should be axed immediately.

Fester
29-09-09, 10:42 PM
Don't hate the player; hate the game.

16v Nova Kev
29-09-09, 10:48 PM
I think it should be made impossible for someone to live 'comfortably' off the benefits system...

a 15yr old girl should be given the full weight of the law if she gets pregnant, and her bloke should be jailed & stuck on the sex offenders register.

i also think that anyone on benefits should be made to take a smoker test before signing on, which should be done weekly in the benefits office. if they are smoking, then their benefits should be lowered.

if after 2 weeks of not finding work, the jobless should be issued with a boiler suit, boots,brush, shovel & bin bags, and given an area to keep clean, if this is done, then they should be given their full benefit entitlement.

and the jeremy kyle show should be axed immediately.

well said :thumb:

MK999
29-09-09, 11:09 PM
Don't hate the player; hate the game.

Spoken like a true benefit sponge lol

Fester
29-09-09, 11:21 PM
Spoken like a true benefit sponge lol

Not quite yet http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0074.gif never say never though :(

I don't think it's realistic to expect people to maintain the integrity of the system by behaving in a gentlemanly way. I'm not overly sold on sterilisation (I think someone tried this kind of thing about 75 years ago) but maybe some review of the system could be worthwhile! I'd probably be tempted to just copy the system(s) of a Euro neighbour with a better situation/outlook and have done with it.

MK999
29-09-09, 11:23 PM
I only get 2.7k this year, thieving scumbags have dropped it by near 700 quid because i'm living at home :(

... student loan btw lol

Fester
29-09-09, 11:27 PM
Unfortunately that all goes back HMT... with interest :O

MK999
29-09-09, 11:31 PM
Unfortunately that all goes back HMT... with interest :O
Depends if you skip the country and forget to mention it lol <---- P*ss taking Lol smilie thing

Spudly
29-09-09, 11:34 PM
Depends if you skip the country and forget to mention it lol

And some people wonder why were in a recession:roll:

MK999
29-09-09, 11:46 PM
And some people wonder why were in a recession:roll:

Edited to reflect true sentiment.

lol

Spudly
29-09-09, 11:53 PM
Edited to reflect true sentiment.

lol

Too late for edits as ive already quoted it haha:p

MK999
30-09-09, 12:47 AM
Too late for edits as ive already quoted it haha:p

But you did appear to miss the point and added scornful rolling eyes thing at me.

Heres one for you! ----> :roll:
lol