PDA

View Full Version : ooo da pain

$uper-Girl
09-03-03, 04:00 PM
:cry: :cry: im sooooo hung over n in pain got blaverd wit all me mates last night n there was a massive fight between a mate of mine (Lad) in dis lad who is known to b very hard down my end n my mate wouldnt hit him bk it was so awful i was cry my eyes out n everyone was scared to try n leave em but cos i had summot to drink i was shoutin leave him alone!!!!!tryed splitting em up...VERYYYY big mistake got myself a black eye started cryin cos id had to much to drink everyone split up i was sat on my own until i saw my mate in his car so jumped in and went lookin for everyone wen we got a street n saw EVEYONE running as fast as they cud away from the lad who hit my friend so 3 jumped in the car n den we all split up once again..............my exciting life but im in pain now :cry: :cry: :twisted:

$uper-Girl
09-03-03, 05:22 PM
:cry: NO one cares :cry:

Chris LR
09-03-03, 05:43 PM
You brought it on yourself

mikeoxford
09-03-03, 06:07 PM
You brought it on yourself :lol: charmed im sure

$uper-Girl
09-03-03, 06:10 PM
NO I DIDNT HOW DID I

Chris LR
09-03-03, 06:12 PM
im sooooo hung over n in pain got blaverd

I taked it 'Blaverd' means Bladdered, Right? Did anyone hold a gun to your head and tell you to drink?

$uper-Girl
09-03-03, 06:24 PM
whos yanked your dick??? just tellin ya dont ave to get moody about it

Anton
09-03-03, 06:26 PM
unlucky about the black eye. Go round his and pour paint stripper on his/relatives car

Chris LR
09-03-03, 06:28 PM
I Stand by my posts.

Atleast I replied, nobody else seemed to care.

$uper-Girl
09-03-03, 06:33 PM
fair enough but hey dont be nasty to me :cry: im only small well for my age i am!!! nah i wouldnt dare go near his family all fuckin nutters :lol: :twisted:

Anton
09-03-03, 06:36 PM
p1ss through his letterbox and sh1t down his chimney

ade
09-03-03, 08:02 PM
for pain try -

bag of frozen peas on eye - works
raw steak on eye - works

LOTS of water - also works

Unlucky m8 - think ya need some nicer m8's

Fredd
09-03-03, 10:06 PM
Soz t hear bout da black eye, i cant stand lads hittin lasses, its not on at all. If it were me a wud go and fucking smash his car up, blag his house windows and then find him on his own and snap his legs!!! by the way thats just a thought but its not far off wot i wud do.

linzTDI
10-03-03, 09:04 AM
i understand you loud and clear, i wud have done the same. I got jumped off the lasses round mine who were supposed to be mates and they stampped all over me Keith tried to help me by pulling them off but everytime he pulled one off another ran in with a boot. Went back round wiv me mam and dad and faught the hardest one till she gave up bleeding. (she still recons she chinned me what ever!) i had a black eye and a saw head thats all off 5 of them, thought they could have done a betta job than that.

jatinder
10-03-03, 09:54 AM
lol anton with the revenge tactics methinks hes done this before

not to sure about crapin down the chimny though

frillip
10-03-03, 11:09 AM
lol it wud be a bit hard to climb on some ones roof and decide to shite
down their chimney wudnt it :twisted:

ud be gutted aswell if it had been blocked up so nuffink can go down it or up it lol

Anton
10-03-03, 05:13 PM
would still leave a pleasent smell :D

or paint a big disabled logo on their driveway :D