PDA

View Full Version : Fecking pissed off :(

Mike
27-09-09, 10:57 AM
Why do sh1t things always happen :(

Ive spotted a mint condition Mk1 Astra hatch, in white, very cheap, very local.

A mate of mine has got a SAAB turbo motor doing nowt that im more then welcome too.

But eBay messers are pishing me right off as ive still got this funking Corsa sitting about doing nowt taking up the "project" spot on the drive!!

One of my mates, his driveway is currently under construction so i cant keep it there, the other his garage is only part built & the rest live at home!

To top it off, my old man keeps his daily in his garage & all my family live in London or abroad :(

Proper sheet i tell thee :cry:

Rob
27-09-09, 11:01 AM
i no i,m a tad far away but theres plenty of space in my back yard :thumb: ask spud i,m sure we had about 8 cars out there lol

John
27-09-09, 11:01 AM
Is that the one on e-bay in stafford mike? has been on for ages iirc.

Mike
27-09-09, 11:09 AM
Is that the one on e-bay in stafford mike? has been on for ages iirc.

I can only find a £5k Astra Mk1 Turbo on eBay John?

Its in Stafford yea, im working not to far from the forcourt of where it is but its a 1300 engine.

John
27-09-09, 11:27 AM
I can only find a £5k Astra Mk1 Turbo on eBay John?

Its in Stafford yea, im working not to far from the forcourt of where it is but its a 1300 engine.

Yeah was advertised as a kadett iirc? Has the round headlamps? has had the rear sills welded?

will send you a pm with the link.

wwmnw
27-09-09, 11:34 AM
If you don't buy that MK1 Astra Mike, you are a full on wang lover.

Mike
27-09-09, 11:34 AM
Yeah was advertised as a kadett iirc? Has the round headlamps? has had the rear sills welded?

will send you a pm with the link.

The welding isnt really an issue tho as the rest of it is pretty damn clean!! Determind to make that mine as soon as ive found some room for it tho!!

PM received John, top bloke :thumb:

mayhem
27-09-09, 01:56 PM
astra mk1 FTW.

pretty much the same rust area's as nova's.. under the rear lights, sills, doors, rear arches and around the headlights.
only thing to have a good look at is the front suspension 'triangle'.

the bodem there is 3 piece layerd, if its rotten there, you f*cked as its absolute horror to fix that properly. just lift up the front carpet about where the pedals are to check.

Spudly
27-09-09, 07:57 PM
Mk1 Astra hatch,.....

SAAB turbo motor.........

Do it and prove to sloth it can actually be done and not just talked about...

i no i,m a tad far away but theres plenty of space in my back yard :thumb: ask spud i,m sure we had about 8 cars out there lol

Eight, fcuking eight, and the rest you plank, and that was still with room left over to roll a more door hatch on its side to remove the tank, and space for the trampoline, the swings and two sheds, and still enough space for two washing lines and a rotary drier washing line!

Mike
27-09-09, 08:49 PM
Well im in stafford again tomorrow so Ill pop in an make him an offer he cant refuse.

And if he refuses, then i suppose ill make him another offer he cant refuse lol lol

Spudly
27-09-09, 08:50 PM
Good lad, take my advice please, preferably the first point i made :p

Rysee
27-09-09, 08:57 PM
Can't you buy it and keep it somewhere else for a bit?

John
27-09-09, 08:57 PM
go and get it mike!

Mike
27-09-09, 09:01 PM
I figure if i buy it, get it home & take it to bits quick enough ill fit it in the shed 'o' mince lol

Realistically im going to buy it an worry about where the funk its going to live when I get it home lol

mowgli
27-09-09, 09:17 PM
Well im in stafford again tomorrow so Ill pop in an make him an offer he cant refuse.

And if he refuses, then i suppose ill make him another offer he cant refuse lol lol

http://images.halloweencostumeideas.com/gangster_thin_striped-1.jpg

someone photoshop this please

brainsnova
27-09-09, 09:20 PM
roll your dads daily driver out lol he uses it daily and steal the space.

scott.parker
27-09-09, 11:53 PM
Mike if you don't do this I'll come up to yours and pluck every hair out of your balls! if you shave them then I'll settle for the eyebrows! lol

Mazz
28-09-09, 07:15 PM
Mike i'll be around tomorrow after 2pm if you need a hand...

Mike
28-09-09, 07:29 PM
Mike i'll be around tomorrow after 2pm if you need a hand...

Well i was in stafford this morning a was just about to scarper from teh lads to nip over to where it is & ended up getting called to fricken Dudley where I spent all afternoon surveying an exterior works job :mad: sh1t thing is im back Dudley tomorrow aswell an now no in Stafford again until Wednesday afternoon....when ive gotta survey a fire damaged job & price that!!!!

Ive got the chaps number so i shall be calling him & a few other peoples tomorrow.

Gotta make this car mine ASAP tbh :)

Mazz
28-09-09, 07:34 PM
Well i'm on earlies this week so any afternoon, apart from Thursday, i'm free :)