PDA

View Full Version : do i sell up?

Asa-James
24-09-09, 05:27 PM
as much as i wanted one, i'm struggling to find the time and money to enjoy my nova these days. it still needs a raft of jobs doing (least of which is engine swap) and at the minute its spending most of the months in the garage with no fuel (i really am that brassic i cant even put £10 worth in ffs) add to the fact i'm hopefully changin jobs in the near future it would leave me with no spare time whatsoever to get anything done. plus, as bad as it sounds, i prefer driving my big ol standard barge cav than the nova...

Sloth
24-09-09, 05:28 PM
pm'd

Iain
24-09-09, 05:29 PM
Yes.

Rickardo
24-09-09, 05:29 PM
Don't do it.. Get a load of beer and food in when your ready.

I'm sure there will be plenty of volunteers to give you a hand. :thumb:

Graeme
24-09-09, 05:32 PM
Keep it and when you think you want one take it out, I personally hate working on them but enjoy driving them

Mike
24-09-09, 05:34 PM
Best thing I ever did was break & sell up & move on.

It just depends on your personal preferences & tastes i suppose though. My liking of Nova;s died out a long time ago if im honest, thats why i got rid.

Novaboi_1991
24-09-09, 05:36 PM
Best thing I ever did was break & sell up & move on.

It just depends on your personal preferences & tastes i suppose though. My liking of Nova;s died out a long time ago if im honest, thats why i got rid.

why are you on a nova forum then? :wtf: lol

Mike
24-09-09, 05:39 PM
why are you on a nova forum then? :wtf: lol

Why the fcuk do you want to know.

You obviously want to know more about me? Im male, straight male. You must be gay no? Asking qeustions an all that....

Iain
24-09-09, 06:01 PM
Why the fcuk do you want to know.

You obviously want to know more about me? Im male, straight male. You must be gay no? Asking qeustions an all that....

Bit quick to defend your sexuality that nobody questioned aren't you? lol

In fairness though you haven't moved on if you visit a Nova forum, look at Nova pictures and make various comments about how you think about getting another. :)

Mike
24-09-09, 06:06 PM
Bit quick to defend your sexuality that nobody questioned aren't you? lol

In fairness though you haven't moved on if you visit a Nova forum, look at Nova pictures and make various comments about how you think about getting another. :)

Thats true, both comments actually lol lol

Thers a few things stopping me getting another tho, one being moving out :( can understand why so many young people cant afford to get on the housing ladder :cry:

db_1.2
24-09-09, 06:43 PM
Lets have a gander....................

Jack
24-09-09, 07:11 PM
Mike is a raging homosexual, I thought this was common knowledge?

End of ownership doesn't necessarily mean end of (I hesitate to use the word) "enjoyment". I sold mine and ended up being on here more than when I had it. Ok I bought another one eventually but thats not the point lol

You need to weigh up the pros and cons of having it. Do you NEED the space/funds from selling it? Are you likely to want another in the future, bearing in mind you may end up paying through the nose for a decent one?

Sloth
24-09-09, 08:03 PM
look asa like i said, if you want it to go to a good home, when you decide, give me a shout. if not keep it, its different to the rest of em on here tbh dude.

L14MNP
24-09-09, 09:28 PM
^ How many cars/engines do you want man?

RJ, too true! I spend more time here than any other forum. I don't like change! lol

Sloth
24-09-09, 09:59 PM
lots and lots. but i really like asa's

ade
26-09-09, 06:25 AM
Asa - keep it - and we can do engine transplant at next National day lol!

As for forum use post Nova sell - you dont have to have a Nova to come on here - if youve had one and tinkered with it in the past you'll probably have a wealth of experience to pass on to others...

And the banter/peopls aint half bad either...

Nobby
26-09-09, 09:58 AM
i am feeling the nova pinch at the minute ive got my belmont but me lil bros just passed his test and i see him driving his and my heart renches lmao!! i doubt it will be long tbh before im back lol

Jack
26-09-09, 12:39 PM
Asa - keep it - and we can do engine transplant at next National day lol!
Only if we V6 the fcuker lol

scott.parker
26-09-09, 12:39 PM
I think most of get the should i sell thing, i do quite often with both of them, but then i drive them both and could never let them go, though i do think in maybe a year or so the orange track one will have to be broken to fund moving out etc, but i will keep the yellow one, so i will not be nova'less.

Scott

Rob
26-09-09, 09:54 PM
i,m sure most of us from the the north west and east could pop over to lend a hand with the engine swap and other bits,hell i,m sure we have enough bits between us to build a nova lol.Dont sell it mate unless you need the money but of you dont park her up and use the cav till you get money and time :thumb:

GDN16v
26-09-09, 10:09 PM
i,m sure most of us from the the north west and east could pop over to lend a hand with the engine swap and other bits,hell i,m sure we have enough bits between us to build a nova lol.

PNG group engine conversion, wont even need a hoist there will be that many hands!:thumb:lol

gez c16b
26-09-09, 10:24 PM
if its crossed your mind then, yes.