PDA

View Full Version : digi dash transducer/speedo wire

xe_nova9
23-09-09, 06:49 PM
Was just having a look through the how to guide on fittinh a digi dash. I'll be fitting mine this weekend if all goes to plan, jus come to a stand still on this bit of info.

I says plug the transducer in the gearbox, there will be 3 wires coming off the transduer, it says to earth one in the engine bay, then attach the other two?

'then run the 2 new wires through into the inteior of the car, taped to the long piece of wire to ensure they get through easilly. then connect these 2 wires upto the dash using the diagram below:'

But, on the diagram it only shows 'speedo new'. So where does the other wire go to?
http://1.2.3.11/bmi/i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/x_novadose_x/wiringdiagramfordigidash.jpg

fennah
23-09-09, 07:20 PM
on the wires from the digi dash there are a few browns and a few blacks , connect all the browns to brown on nova loom connect all black to black on nova loom , also connect the brown and black from gearbox to these too , then red blue from gear box to red blue from digi clocks , you could just earth under bonnet but i ran mine with the others and connected all three wires from gearbox behind dash