PDA

View Full Version : Flux modded car report.

wwmnw
21-09-09, 08:55 PM
OK so after finally realising that I have to download the documents from my email I started filling them in (I hardly ever check my emails)

This one has me a tad stumped as to what to put

By whom were the modifications carried out;

State their qualifications;

*Date of modifications;
*Obvious but how the **** am I supposed to remember that?

Anyhoo me and my mate did the mods, and by trade he is an air con/refrigeration engineer, he is also with flux for his Nova but aint getting back to me when I asked him.

burgo
21-09-09, 10:52 PM
i simply put that i carried out the modifications and questimated the month i did them

skyinsurance
22-09-09, 10:33 AM
By whom were the modifications carried out;

State their qualifications;

*Date of modifications;
*Obvious but how the **** am I supposed to remember that?

:confused: How the feck are you meant to know that? What if the car was modified when you bought it? I'd phone them and seek some clarification on that one!

pikey1986
22-09-09, 10:44 AM
i bought my car ready modified and put that the previous owner carried them out, its now been 9 months and they havent followed it up so i assume that was an appropiate(sp) answere

Jack
22-09-09, 10:47 AM
I can see what they're trying to do - make sure mods were carried out by suitably qualified people, not Captain McBodge using wasp spit and duct tape.

Buuut.. yeah. Like you're going to ask what people's qualifications are when they do work on you car lol

Meh, just leave it blank or fill out with "unknown" lol

Incidentally, are you saying Flux email docs to you? i.e. the insurance cert etc? Cowboys :roll:

wwmnw
22-09-09, 06:25 PM
Well I spoke to my mate and funnily enough he has City & Guilds engineering qualifications so I just put that down and yeah they emailed it to me but they did ask if I wanted one posted out.

Also they ask for photocopy's of the drivers license, I assume this also means the paper part, which typically I cant find.

Rich
23-09-09, 12:08 AM
Flux asked me if i wanted to opt for the greener way and have my documents emailed so like the caring person i am said ok.

Only to realise i have to fill in about a million and ten forms and post it all back to them. Thats not saving paper, its using my paper lol

muzzy
23-09-09, 12:30 AM
Flux asked me if i wanted to opt for the greener way and have my documents emailed so like the caring person i am said ok.

Only to realise i have to fill in about a million and ten forms and post it all back to them. Thats not saving paper, its using my paper lol

Saving the planet :cool: :wtf:

joeSRI
23-09-09, 11:57 AM
Incidentally, are you saying Flux email docs to you? i.e. the insurance cert etc? Cowboys :roll:

HIC do as well... same company aren't they?

Jack
23-09-09, 05:56 PM
Flux own HIC