PDA

View Full Version : I'm In SHPAIN!!

Mcgowan
20-09-09, 11:05 PM
I haven't been on in ages as i no longer have the net:( However i'm currently on holiday in Spain and now i do!!lol!! There's loads of old cool stuff, not as much as i thought there would be from stories i've heard but i've seen a fair few Nova's (sorry Corsa's!) An old school Opel Rekord and an utterly mint Ascona GT :) Weirdly though there aren't many performacey stuff! in fact the only two kind of fast things i've seen so far is a highly funked astra GSI which looked about 50 years old!lol! and a british Civic Type R! haha unfortunately i don't have any pics as i'm stupid and forgot my bloody camera! DUHHH!!!!lol anyway hope the weathers good it's supposed to be sunny in the U.K. i think:confused: which i've never experienced yet!!lol!! Oh and see you next week Spudly ;)

Spudly
20-09-09, 11:12 PM
Fukk you ya sunny s****y cnut, if you dont bring me back some cheap rocket fuel alcohol ill ban you from the site lol

Was at the workshop today with your bro stripping his XE for the reshell:thumb:

Rysee
20-09-09, 11:13 PM
my mum saw a corsa a gsi out in spain and a rust base spec

gazjoiner
20-09-09, 11:30 PM
go find some euro rear/fog lights.
did you find the field?

muzzy
20-09-09, 11:35 PM
did you find the field?

lol

Mcgowan
22-09-09, 12:05 AM
go find some euro rear/fog lights.
did you find the field?

There's loads but the only problem is there still attached to cars!lol! Don't worry though i'll just 'borrow' a transporter while i'm out here!haha Now taking orders :)

And no i haven't found the hallowed land lol But i'll keep lookin for ya;)

Lee
22-09-09, 12:07 AM
Is the rain falling mainly on the plain?

Mcgowan
22-09-09, 12:09 AM
Fukk you ya sunny s****y cnut, if you dont bring me back some cheap rocket fuel alcohol ill ban you from the site lol

Was at the workshop today with your bro stripping his XE for the reshell:thumb:

I'll see what i can do but i warn you i'll probably have drunk everything here as it is sooo foooookin cheap :p
P.S. petrol is 94euro's a litre:cry: I want to live here!!!

Don't damage that shell!! haha as if it's not shoite enough already lol but it's mine - mine i tell ya :d

Mcgowan
22-09-09, 12:12 AM
Is the rain falling mainly on the plain?

Haha no it's still nice and warm even though it's 10 past 1 in the morning which is confusin as it still has the png time in english i thought i must've fallen asleep for a bit lol

MattBrown
22-09-09, 01:34 PM
I'll see what i can do but i warn you i'll probably have drunk everything here as it is sooo foooookin cheap :p
P.S. petrol is 94euro's a litre:cry: I want to live here!!!

Don't damage that shell!! haha as if it's not shoite enough already lol but it's mine - mine i tell ya :d

94 euros?

And you want to live therelol lol lol lol lol

gazjoiner
23-09-09, 12:02 AM
There's loads but the only problem is there still attached to cars!lol! Don't worry though i'll just 'borrow' a transporter while i'm out here!haha Now taking orders :)

And no i haven't found the hallowed land lol But i'll keep lookin for ya;)

get some corsa a pics up :thumb: i heard there rare in spain now lmaolol

Mcgowan
23-09-09, 12:51 AM
94 euros?

And you want to live therelol lol lol lol lol

What can i say heat+lack of sleep = epic fail by me!! I meant 94 Cents lol