PDA

View Full Version : 19" snowflakes

General Baxter
20-09-09, 08:28 PM
what offset and width are these ?

Brettski
20-09-09, 09:05 PM
i think they are 38 or 42 and are defo 7 1/2 inch wide if this helps jus for refrance i do hope you are going to put these on the cav td you know it makes sence :thumb:

Spudly
20-09-09, 09:08 PM
i think they are 38 or 42 and are defo 7 1/2 inch wide if this helps jus for refrance i do hope you are going to put these on the cav td you know it makes sence :thumb:

Ooooh they will look awesome, btw i pm'd you about your exhaust and never received a reply:cry:

General Baxter
20-09-09, 09:08 PM
maybe lol

General Baxter
20-09-09, 09:09 PM
Ooooh they will look awesome, btw i pm'd you about your exhaust and never received a reply:cry:

really dont think i got it,

id say get on msn, but the new one is **** and dont work

Brettski
20-09-09, 09:12 PM

sorry dude pm me again and al answer your q's because i emptyed my inbox and deleted my unread 1s sorry dude i am not ignorant :cry:

Spudly
20-09-09, 09:12 PM
really dont think i got it,

id say get on msn, but the new one is **** and dont work

Not you ya big ghey, brett, if youve heard his cav you will understand why i pm'd him:thumb:

General Baxter
20-09-09, 09:15 PM
if youve heard his cav you will understand why i pm'd him:thumb:

you cant even tell mines a diesel with the turbo going, no point in fitting an exhaust which will do hardly anything anyway lol

Spudly
20-09-09, 10:32 PM
you cant even tell mines a diesel with the turbo going, no point in fitting an exhaust which will do hardly anything anyway lol

Mines standard barring the backbox, and a rew peeps have told me, mine sounds like a petrol turbo not a weasel lol

General Baxter
20-09-09, 10:42 PM
Mines standard barring the backbox, and a rew peeps have told me, mine sounds like a petrol turbo not a weasel lol

now iv jammed about 35+psi into mine, its stoped the tractor noise lol

Brettski
21-09-09, 12:44 AM
:eek: are you insane surely it will blow up with that much boost running through it or are you takeing the george michale :roll: lol

burgo
21-09-09, 12:59 AM
i refuse to beleave the standard turbo can produce 35 psi

davidfox280585
21-09-09, 03:22 AM
my 17td corsa van pulled 20 psi that was with me doing the pump intercooler fitted and bleed valve and safety boost valve blocked topped out at 132 but every time i booted it the temp went through the roof i constantly drove with heaters on hot and fan constant if baxter is clocking 200k boom soon i did 7 engines not really much i dont know about em, i request a pic of gauge on 35 psi to beleive this not saying your lying but im very doubtful and i was rolling roaded at 122 bhp with pump turned up washer polo removed dimple flattened corsa c front mount relocated air filter 18 psi with decat system and cold air feed

napalm_27
21-09-09, 03:44 AM
my 17td corsa van pulled 20 psi that was with me doing the pump intercooler fitted and bleed valve and safety boost valve blocked topped out at 132 but every time i booted it the temp went through the roof i constantly drove with heaters on hot and fan constant if baxter is clocking 200k boom soon i did 7 engines not really much i dont know about em, i request a pic of gauge on 35 psi to beleive this not saying your lying but im very doubtful and i was rolling roaded at 122 bhp with pump turned up washer polo removed dimple flattened corsa c front mount relocated air filter 18 psi with decat system and cold air feed this is baxter people he can run a standard x16xe at 21psi with no pop goes the petrol so why not run a cav at 35 with out pop goes the weasel lol :thumb:

General Baxter
21-09-09, 10:15 AM
pull the pipe off lol

thats what happened i did not lock the valve down and it unscrewed all the way

iv got a diff gauage now and its locked down, guage goes to 20psi and boost goes slightly over it