PDA

View Full Version : qed 450v camshaft for sale C20XE

spanishfly
18-09-09, 03:19 PM
I have for sale one QED 450V camshaft. These are sold individually by QED for £200+VAT.
They are a mechanical profile, so this means you should use solid lifters.
They are for either exhaust or inlet, so this means you could buy another one or get another cam and use this for the inlet (what I was gonna do).
QED are a bit secret squirel on the exact measurements of the cam, however when I spoke to them on the phone he told me it was roughly 300deg duration and 12mm lift. They say the camshaft is good for 250bhp with other mods. Which going by them specs, I can't see why not.
I believe Philip2's friend is using these and making around that power if not more.

This is what they say about the 450 (non V) less spec ones:
Our most popular cam now used successfully in practically every field of motor sport as well as in many fast road cars. This cam gives a comfortable 225 bhp on a lightly modified carburrated engine, but is capable of up to 250 bhp from a no-compromise fuel injection unit. This is a non-hydraulic profile that requires a change of pistons as well as improved springs.
The V is there latest design.

I want £150 posted for this cam, however open to sensible offers. The cam has been used for around an hour/0miles

spanishfly
20-09-09, 08:42 AM

spanishfly
21-09-09, 07:10 AM
140?

spanishfly
03-12-09, 12:32 PM
£110 posted doing it for, bought my new cams so want rid!

spanishfly
08-12-09, 08:42 PM
ugkjgkjgkj