PDA

View Full Version : emotional attachments to metal lumps of poo we call novas....

Sloth
17-09-09, 07:41 PM
right ive just seen a pic of my old nova when i got it very close to being done, and ive gone all strange about it.:( do you have cars you regret selling or ones that have got away?

discuss....

Spudly
17-09-09, 07:43 PM
Would that be the more door loon that me and rob weighed in then lol

Dirtydog1
17-09-09, 07:44 PM
yep! i part x'd my old red sr for a crappy astra sport!
biggest mistake ive ever made! ****

Sloth
17-09-09, 07:49 PM
no spud. i mean bfk. it seriously upsets me, to the point where when it went i actually cried, cos of all the work me and my dad did on her. and it was sooo colse. due to losing my funking job it had to go..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im welling up. and anyone tells me to man up ill shiote on ya bonnet at pv'10.....

johnny_turbo
17-09-09, 08:01 PM
i regret getting rid of my green saloon i had

man up sloth i wont be at pv10 tho

Sloth
17-09-09, 08:29 PM
who the fukk changed my avatar? change it back ffs, its not on!!!!

Mike
17-09-09, 08:31 PM
I dont regret breaking my Nova at all TBH, because now theres more room on the drive lol

Only car I miss is my R5 Turbo :( she was lurvly. Dont even have pics of it (cry cry :( )

Jack
17-09-09, 08:32 PM
I have no emotional attachments to any of my Novas

I'll certainly miss my Celica when its time to give it up. Ahhh the fun I shared with that. Good times.

Lauren
17-09-09, 08:43 PM
Actually yeah, I saw my Nova being driven around a couple of weeks ago, I pulled up next to him at some lights and we had a brief conversation about the car, but I did feel some pangs of jealousy as he drove off. :(

burgo
17-09-09, 09:19 PM
i know for a fact id be gutted about selling my saloon hence why i never have