PDA

View Full Version : Flushed tailgate

novaexplod
05-03-03, 11:31 PM
does ne1 know where i can get my tailgate flushed on my corsa? ne where in the lancashire area? is it costly? cheers :lol:

?Marty?
05-03-03, 11:42 PM
Cost between ?150 and ?350 all in.

Where in Lancs?

mikeoxford
05-03-03, 11:47 PM
have a bash yourself!

whitey
05-03-03, 11:55 PM
How much do Nova flushed tailgates in primer ready for spraying go for?

Coz i could do LOADS!

ade
06-03-03, 01:03 AM
I'd say about ?150.

You a flushing king then whitey?

Whats yer method?

Ade

whitey
06-03-03, 01:09 AM
Nah not me! But me uncles mate has some serious skill and is sorting mine at the moment!

Just weld supports in and then spot a plate along basically!

Just an improvised version of ben copelands guide basically! Specially the bit about welding a galvanised plate! (hmmm - sure that wont kill you?!?!)

If he gets it done quick then I will be gettin tailgates off of wrecked novas, giving him ?60 for flushing each and flogging in mass!

mikeoxford
06-03-03, 10:40 AM
If he gets it done quick then I will be gettin tailgates off of wrecked novas, giving him ?60 for flushing each and flogging in mass!

i thought the population of the UK already has flushed gates! hence me keeping my standard with a smoothed grab handle and delocked!

whitey
06-03-03, 11:35 AM
LOL at Mike!

Well not down here! Or shall I say yes plenty down here, its Bournemouth! But there is also loadsa people I know who want it doin!

mikeoxford
06-03-03, 12:07 PM
LOL at Mike!

Well not down here! Or shall I say yes plenty down here, its Bournemouth! But there is also loadsa people I know who want it doin!

:lol: lucky you lot!
around here its spot the standard bootlid!!! fiestas are the worst round here for them actualy having said that

?Marty?
07-03-03, 01:15 AM
I've decided to keep mine unflushed too.

As i've got a huuuuge rear spoiler, and a centre exit exhaust (twin 5"), so i need something in the middle to balance the whole look. Otherwise it looks 'top heavy' and too cluttered on the bottom (bumper), and i'm going for the kitted but smooth and clean look. No point modifying just for the sake of it.

So i'm just gonna get the grab handle smoothed, and the rear wiper flushed. PLUS i'll be able to get in through the tailgate incase the solenoids fail to pop the de-locked/de-handled doors too! Nice one.

shanehandley
08-03-03, 09:49 PM
let us no when your are selling the flushed tails as im after one :D

cheers

novaexplod
15-03-03, 05:45 PM
and if u eva manage to get a corsa one send it my way :lol: