PDA

View Full Version : I have pictures now

GirlracerUK37
05-03-03, 11:04 PM
Hello all, i know most of you dont know me and proberly dont wana know me but i have some pictures for people that wanna see!

To all that went milton kynes on 2nd March 2003 just waanna say your not going to make any new mates ifyou just sit and stare at people. Net time come and talk I dont bite!!!!! much

techie
05-03-03, 11:33 PM
If you mail me the pics I can host them and post them.

Sorry I didnt come and say hello. I was shy :oops: and I was in the Astra rather than my Nova but that couldnt be helped.

rossjamesclarke@hotmail.com

GirlracerUK37
05-03-03, 11:37 PM
I WAS I THE SAXO, WE FELT WELL LEFT OUT AS IT WAS ARE FIRST CRUISE, MAYBE WHEN MY PUNTO SPORTED UP THEN I CAN SHOW YOU LADS WHAT I AM MADE OF HEHE(WISEWOOD U KNOW LOL)

techie
05-03-03, 11:40 PM
I wanted really to stay longer but it was so naffin cold and I would have done if id been in my GSi, then a bit of Nova banter would have started.

Mail me them pics and ill stick them up...

ade
06-03-03, 12:20 AM
I WAS I THE SAXO

Thats probably why no one came and spoke to you. Some Nova's and Saxo's drivers "dont get on".

Well thats what I've experienced with most Saxo drivers - they always wanna race you and when you walk over to look at their cars and say you drive a nova they start spouting off how theyve thrashed novas etc etc... (traxx 3 cars I approached for chat). Gave up in the end telling them I'm more into looks of the car then the speed (and received the reply "so why u got a nova - only jokin m8" - ha ha ha - walk away thinking arse!)

I quite like Saxos though - for a French car.

U got a Nova?

wisewood
06-03-03, 12:33 AM
she has a black punto, N reg.
not passed her test yet though.

RobHardyUK
06-03-03, 12:13 PM
To be honest i didnt really look in the car, but again i thought it would have been aload of rather brave lads, i mean theres no way id goto a paxo cruie in my nova. I dont have against em, just the types of peeps who buy them. In fact, i dont seem to recall anyonegetting out of it? If yuo didnt no1 was gonna go speak to ya!!

wisewood
06-03-03, 12:16 PM
well its not gonna be easy to get out of a saxo and walk across to a bunch of nova lovers you dont really know is it :lol:

kinky nova
06-03-03, 12:20 PM
i thought this was a nova site ????????

wisewood
06-03-03, 12:23 PM
yeah but half the members either dont have a nova or drive something else as well.

me, kev, dan, ian and micky all drive non novas at the moment i think.

Ste_Nova
06-03-03, 12:26 PM
just post the pix

frog_southampton
06-03-03, 12:36 PM
yea.....where are the pics?

wisewood
06-03-03, 12:38 PM
on my hard drive at home... and on hers obviously.

Alex
06-03-03, 12:43 PM
speaking of hard drives, you got mine yet mate?

Tilly
06-03-03, 01:24 PM
U could of got out mate look out for the girls next time

Jim
06-03-03, 02:10 PM
I'm not sure if you went to the same meeting as the rest of us GirlRacerUK37, but this is the second time you've moaned about people not making an effort to come and speak to you.

If you turned up in a Saxo, then it's doubtful anyone would have come along and spoken to you. Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but we were all out of our cars mingling with each other, there was nothing stopping you coming along and introducing yourself. The only Saxo I recal seeing was a blue one that parked up for about 15 mins then left by wheelspinning out of the carpark - very impressive :roll:

Also, to be perfectly turthful, I didn't even know you were coming or who you were as you've only just started using the site. MattyWoo and I organised the meeting and we did our best to say hello to as many people as we could. However, if people aren't willing to get out of thier cars and interact, then that's not our fault.

Next time, don't be so shy, and don't necessarily expect people to come up to you, you have to make the effort as well. Also, I'll warn you now, if you turn up in a Punto to a Nova meet, then chances are people won't come and say hello. We were there to discuss the Nova and see what mods people had done to thier cars. There aren't many modifications (if any) that can be done to a Nova and a Punto. Saying all that, at the next meeting we shall all come along and greet you with a fan-fair as you arrive :P

Jim