PDA

View Full Version : Corsa-c.co.uk

Mike
13-09-09, 04:12 PM
AFPMSLHAIRDOMAKEUPWEARINGPANZIES lol lol

That site really is funny as fook!! I was reading a thread about a dirty heavy oil having starting issues, to which peoples were replying try changing or cleaning the spark plugs?

Ok, easy mistake i suppose.........

Then moved onto a thread where some bone head had removed his calipers, painted then, re-fitted them & forgot to bleed, then went for a drive :tard:

Yea :eek: ok maybe this happens too lol lol lol

davidfox280585
13-09-09, 04:19 PM
crap site i registered when i had my combo wasnt too keen on it

wwmnw
13-09-09, 04:24 PM
LMFAO @ the brakes one.

Mike
13-09-09, 04:24 PM
I only want to take a look at the for sale forums lol the only reason why i registered an the twunts still havent activated my account lol lol

Its well to chavvy for my liking TBH :( mostly full of kids carping on about that Teeny Strider music bloke, white lightening & such like.

Hope to funk they aint VBOA registered lol

draper
13-09-09, 04:31 PM
lol

i was browsing the 106owners forum early, spied 3 threads about cutting springs with 3 pages lol

Mike
13-09-09, 04:48 PM
lol

i was browsing the 106owners forum early, spied 3 threads about cutting springs with 3 pages lol

I can believe it on there lol

GTi drivers was a good one if its still running?

draper
13-09-09, 04:50 PM
205gti drivers ?

yeah thats still running, pretty good and helpful

Mike
13-09-09, 04:53 PM
205gti drivers ?

yeah thats still running, pretty good and helpful

Thats the one :) used to be on there all the blady time back in the day lol

draper
13-09-09, 05:00 PM
i signed upto loads of forums jan/feb of this year while looking for cars etc

forgot all about them untill my birthday when i had about 30 'happy birthday from ................ forum'

lol

edit - and some i cant even remeber signing upto <shudders>

Mike
13-09-09, 05:01 PM
^ lol i get them from the MR2 owners club an STILL from a R5 owners club from 2003 ish :S

dj_wudgey
13-09-09, 05:06 PM
AFPMSLHAIRDOMAKEUPWEARINGPANZIES lol lol

That site really is funny as fook!! I was reading a thread about a dirty heavy oil having starting issues, to which peoples were replying try changing or cleaning the spark plugs?

Ok, easy mistake i suppose.........

Then moved onto a thread where some bone head had removed his calipers, painted then, re-fitted them & forgot to bleed, then went for a drive :tard:

Yea :eek: ok maybe this happens too lol lol lol

my god i hope there not all like that on there lol

Mike
13-09-09, 05:07 PM
my god i hope there not all like that on there lol

Go check out the site chap, you'll LOL

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/index.php

mowgli
13-09-09, 05:33 PM
CHRIST !!!!!

I've just browsed their mechanical section........ they all seem to be rather , how to put this nicely...... THICK AS PIG MUCK!!!!

Mike
13-09-09, 05:37 PM
CHRIST !!!!!

I've just browsed their mechanical section........ they all seem to be rather , how to put this nicely...... THICK AS PIG MUCK!!!!

See what i mean lol

mowgli
13-09-09, 05:40 PM
we have people on here trying to work out just how to make another ozone hole (baxter) and they have some muppet asking if its normal that his corsa runs rough & uses water..... oh, and it is still under a dealer warranty.....

muzzy
13-09-09, 07:10 PM
Some interesting posts on there, seems the general level of mechanical knowledge and common sense is fairly low

General Baxter
13-09-09, 07:18 PM
lol iv had a look, what are electric tappets ? lol

Rich
13-09-09, 07:27 PM
Tappets that are electic? Controlled by the tappet ecu?

edited: LOLLERSKATES lol

I cant find this rattle from my car -

Possibly the track rod ends...

Brightened up my day reading this

muzzy
13-09-09, 07:35 PM
Im interested in finding out more on these electric tappets

Mike
13-09-09, 08:24 PM
Commical site i think youll all agree lol lol

Think ill stick to asking Corsa C qeustions on here lol

John
13-09-09, 08:28 PM
FLOL! That site rocks for noobheads!

MK999
13-09-09, 08:36 PM
Tappets that are electic? Controlled by the tappet ecu?

edited: LOLLERSKATES lol

I cant find this rattle from my car -

Possibly the track rod ends...

Brightened up my day reading this
Best bit was he had to specify which drivers side driveshaft was rattling lol apparently theres 2! Anyone else instantly think "cv" and then slightly surprised it wasn't mentioned throughout the entire thread? :p

edit: http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=236403 ROFL! yeah sure, just rip it out, that'll stop the rattling lol

Mike
13-09-09, 08:37 PM
I tihnk i may post up a dead serious thread about fitting a v6 into a C, leave it a few days an check the responses lol

John
13-09-09, 08:38 PM
I tihnk i may post up a dead serious thread about fitting a v6 into a C, leave it a few days an check the responses lol

DO IT! lol

Mike
13-09-09, 08:44 PM
Just read this Re:1.2 16v SXi >>

What can you do to your engine / car to make it run faster and smoother?

Ive cleaned that thingy and changed all spark plugs and got new air filter,

what is everything i can do to make it faster?

Rich
13-09-09, 08:44 PM
yes please mike, i get bored after work will give me somthing to chuckle about lol

Spudly
13-09-09, 08:45 PM

You will probably find they will tell you to search for a thread started by an old member called 'sloth' simply fit a V6 badge to the boot, job done:thumb:

Btw, just had a nosey on there and my word i thought we had some illiterate puddins on here but fcuk me:eek:

Mike
13-09-09, 08:46 PM
DO IT! lol

I assesed theres about 2 people who know there shizzle, one guy with a C20LET Corsa C, altho he did "ask" some one else "what power is the LET you purchased" even tho the other chap said a standard one?

And some other dude who knows how to change a spare wheel....

I really wanna John but now after 24 hours my account still aint been activated so I cant post nor view the For Sales :(

EDIT: Might need to move this thread to membership soon lol slander an all that lol

mowgli
13-09-09, 08:57 PM
EDIT: Might need to move this thread to membership soon lol slander an all that lol

slander (slhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/abreve.gifnhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifdhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/schwa.gifr) n. 1. Law Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

v. slan·dered, slan·der·ing, slan·ders
v.tr. To utter a slander about. See Synonyms at malign (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/malign).

v.intr. To utter or spread slander.

I think we are in the clear there Mike

draper
I assesed theres about 2 people who know there shizzle, one guy with a C20LET Corsa C, altho he did "ask" some one else "what power is the LET you purchased" even tho the other chap said a standard one?

And some other dude who knows how to change a spare wheel....

I really wanna John but now after 24 hours my account still aint been activated so I cant post nor view the For Sales :(

and just what are the corsa c boys gonna do if they do find out we're calling them ? rob our hair gel and mousse ?

Mike
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

I think we are in the clear there Mike

Sorted, definetly agree there :thumb:

Mike
13-09-09, 08:59 PM
and just what are the corsa c boys gonna do if they do find out we're calling them ? rob our hair gel and mousse ?

They might slap up with there man bags? Call us chavs as we, no, you lot :p own Nova's lol lol other then that, er not much else i wouldnt have though...

davidfox280585
13-09-09, 09:58 PM
they all rave on about clio 182s like thats there dream car and at least 1 member crashes here car each week lol

Mike
14-09-09, 10:29 PM
hhhhmmmm *cough* banned already *cough*

lol

Sloth
14-09-09, 10:43 PM
mike, search for my old posts and have a look at a few pics i posted re v6 c's. spud, right badge wrong corsa c..... ;)

Lee
14-09-09, 10:49 PM
Tempting as it might be, if anyone decides to have a little Trolling session over there will be ejected from here for a Rule 15 length of time. :)

I actually like that site. If thats the level of technical help the poor buggers are getting, all the Corsa C's will be dead and gone extreamly quickly, and for that, I am glad lol

Mike
14-09-09, 10:49 PM
OMG they really are thick as fcuk on there :S

I mentioned PAYE & got the repsonse of being an accountant?!

Mike
14-09-09, 10:50 PM
Tempting as it might be, if anyone decides to have a little Trolling session over there will be ejected from here for a Rule 15 length of time. :)

I actually like that site. If thats the level of technical help the poor buggers are getting, all the Corsa C's will be dead and gone extreamly quickly, and for that, I am glad lol

Mate, im sticking to this site for technical help :S they really are well, without insulting no body, the chavviest mother funkers, immature little @unts & such dumb @ss's ive ever came across on the entirity of the internerd!

Lee
14-09-09, 10:52 PM
You're dead impressed then? lol

mowgli
14-09-09, 10:53 PM
Mate, im sticking to this site for technical help :S they really are well, without insulting no body, the chavviest mother funkers, immature little @unts & such dumb @ss's ive ever came across on the entirity of the internerd!

get off the fence, your piles will play up.... come on mike, tell us your true feelings about them

Sloth
14-09-09, 10:53 PM
rofl, did ya search mike? ;)

Mike
14-09-09, 10:59 PM
rofl, did ya search mike? ;)

Cant lol im IP banned.

http://www.corsa-c.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=236766

mowgli
14-09-09, 11:00 PM
mike.. what did you say to them?

Mike
14-09-09, 11:01 PM
get off the fence, your piles will play up.... come on mike, tell us your true feelings about them

You're dead impressed then? lol

Full of underage chavvy @unts who seem to think Nova's are STILL chavy cars (can kinda agree lol :p ) have no concept of banter nor pish taking, prolly have no idea what end of a spanner is up & generally mostly drink White Ligthening Cider whilst smoking B&H Gold listening to rave music.

Muggy fcuking @unts need there heads slamming up a brick wall.

Mike
14-09-09, 11:02 PM
mike.. what did you say to them?

Asked a 16 year old admin why he wasnt revising for his SATS an proceeded to ask him how at his age he manages to reach the key board lol lol

Dont think it went down to well TBH.....

mowgli
14-09-09, 11:03 PM
has his mum told you off yet??

Sloth
14-09-09, 11:03 PM
having been to a corsa c meet mike is 99% correct. and their annual national meet was in a cinema carpark....

mowgli
14-09-09, 11:04 PM
having been to a corsa c meet mike is 99% correct. and their annual national meet was in a cinema carpark....

well they held the saxo one at a young offenders institute.........

Mike
14-09-09, 11:05 PM
has his mum told you off yet??

A think his mum might have put him to bed now actually as hes prolly got school in the morning lol lol

mowgli
14-09-09, 11:06 PM
A think his mum might have put him to bed now actually as hes prolly got school in the morning lol lol

get round there & do her.. imagine his face when he gets up & you are eating his frosties & wearing his mums dressing gown, then saying, 'Hi, I'm uncle Mike'

Mike
14-09-09, 11:07 PM
get round there & do her.. imagine his face when he gets up & you are eating his frosties & wearing his mums dressing gown, then saying, 'Hi, I'm uncle Mike'

LMFAO!!

I imagine by now on Corsa C ill be reffered to as the new Gaskell lol *does the yay dance*

1 anti charver versus a bleeding site full, odds were stacked against me TBH lol

EDIT: Actually Gaskell prolly fits in a treat there TBH.

mowgli
14-09-09, 11:11 PM
my work is done here.

Sloth
14-09-09, 11:13 PM
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp138/sloth_mk1_cav/robscamera040.jpg
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp138/sloth_mk1_cav/robscamera036.jpg
http://i405.photobucket.com/albums/pp138/sloth_mk1_cav/robscamera027.jpg
thats in on an astra mk4 f23 dti gearbox, and mount. mevira sri diesel rear mount
and a vectra c 3.2 v cambelt end mount. and the std astra mk4 front lower middle mount.
dropped in in a day. need any more gen?

roflmao @ uncle mikey!

Mike
14-09-09, 11:14 PM
For the love of god tell me Corsa C aint VBOA registered???

Sloth
14-09-09, 11:17 PM
hai im mike form vxon......

i dont think they are. why.......

Mike
14-09-09, 11:18 PM
hai im mike form vxon......

i dont think they are. why.......

Thank fcuk!

Sloth
14-09-09, 11:19 PM
what did ya do?

Mike
14-09-09, 11:24 PM
what did ya do?

funk all, but was just thinking if the VBOA had let them in :tard: they need think again :tard:

Im just schocked TBH that a bit of normal forum banter turned into a proper chav fest lol wont be going back there again, ever TBH.

If a newbie on here titles a thread "howdo bummers" id immediatly lol lol an think this guys got a sense of humour, where as the charvers on there took it to hart the panzies, an chavs being chavs they all teamed up, retaliated en masse which resulted im numerous pish taking comments from me lol lol

But i thinks when they realised i was pretty much ripping the pish outta them they banned me HAHAHAHA!

muzzy
15-09-09, 01:10 AM
Had a read of your introduction thread, they didnt seem to pick up on much humour and generally cant communicate amazingly well either. Decided not to bother looking at much more as that was bad enough.

Mike
15-09-09, 03:17 PM
Still shocked on their responses TBH.

Altho now the "hia i are new batty boy C owner" thread has been removed, i can still acess the site 7 post so I imagine there teen admin team have seen fit to remove the other users plebness lol

General Lee
15-09-09, 03:58 PM
Jesus, there is actually a thread about an 18 year old knocking up a girl and trying to get away without giving any money, in general car chat. Just shows what sort of a forum it actually is, and there is a cutting springs thread.