PDA

View Full Version : Heres a little song i wrote...

Mike
09-09-09, 08:21 PM
Leading on from "stupid chav" thread, i though id try my hand at MC'ing.

So here goes...

Yes yes, brap brap, driving along, in ma nova, with ma foot down, to the floor, in the pass seat, is ma whore, shes ma bitch complete with a nervous twitch, you wanna see her mum shes got well big tits, an her sisters, shes the one, the one im gonna let stick a dildo up ma bum, shes gonna ram in it so hard itll touch ma tum.....

Yes yes, brap brap, im the man, you the one, all i want you to do all day is stick ya fingers up ma bum as it gives me loving feeling deep down in ma tum.......

Yes yes, brap brap, chillaxing in the morning with last nights curry, i would wash the plates but thats why i live with ma mummy, shes ties my laces, gets me dressed, buy me 20 benson when im looking depressed....

.... light them up, get ma toke on, smoking out ma mums house, with the king sheeters, pass the gear, reminds of this one time when i got an ASBO last year...

yes yes, brap brap, these geezer was in ma face giving all that, thinking he a bad man but to be honest hes a ****, slapped him the chops, realised hes a copper, his boys took me in the van an proper done me over......

yes yes, brap brap now im back larging it with ma nova, those slow coppers will never pull me over, all the k&n stickers bumping up the powaz.....

.....ma 4 speed box working like a straight cut, a bit like how ma mate has his hair cut!

Yes yes, brap brap, hope ya like my song, im well famous, round my estate im known as "well dangerous", me & ma boyz out pimping all nite cuz ma missus goes in at nine to revise......

Yes yes, brap brap, mic testing, to the one, to the two, i would count more, but i cant, all i was interested in was shagging some tart....so this corus, is where it ends....hope you enjoyed it as now i look like a bellend.....

Ballamory Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

So, what you guys think? XFactor matierial? lol

lee-loon
09-09-09, 08:23 PM
Chav factor!

wwmnw
09-09-09, 08:23 PM
I hope your keyboard jumps up and chokes you to death.

Dar
09-09-09, 08:25 PM
I hope your keyboard jumps up and chokes you to death.
Seconded

boyle_46
09-09-09, 08:25 PM
nice one Mike pmsl you love fingers in your **** do you ? lol

Mike
09-09-09, 08:26 PM
lol lol is it just me or do you lot think im being serious hahahahahaa lol lol lol lol

wwmnw
09-09-09, 08:27 PM
I am curious to know if you're really gay though, you seem to like talking about anal activities.

LEWI007
09-09-09, 08:28 PM
I love the rhymes it made me laugh lol

add some more to it and give us another laugh will ya ;)

Mike
09-09-09, 08:29 PM
I am curious to know if you're really gay though, you seem to like talking about anal activities.

Come with me ill show ya :gay:

LOL no, i can assure you, my exit hole will always be my exit hole :thumb:

wwmnw
09-09-09, 08:32 PM
Come with me ill show ya :gay:

LOL no, i can assure you, my exit hole will always be my exit hole :thumb:

Hey what ever floats ya boat, I was going to suggest sitting on a loaded shotgun though I hear its a good way to tickle the prostate, for a split second.

Mike
09-09-09, 08:35 PM
Hey what ever floats ya boat, I was going to suggest sitting on a loaded shotgun though I hear its a good way to tickle the prostate, for a split second.

You seem to know a lot about male prostates? Is there something you wish to share with us all??? Something you'd like out in the open? Off your mind?

Is is closet shaped by any chance????

wwmnw
09-09-09, 08:37 PM
You seem to know a lot about male prostates? Is there something you wish to share with us all??? Something you'd like out in the open? Off your mind?

Is is closet shaped by any chance????

Its the gland that controls something to do with the male reproductive system, also feels good when played with. I have pics, care to see?

Mike
09-09-09, 08:38 PM
Its the gland that controls something to do with the male reproductive system, also feels good when played with. I have pics, care to see?

Can tell some one went to a private school cant we......

wwmnw
09-09-09, 08:39 PM
Can tell some one went to a private school cant we......

Durham all boys private school (learned alot there ;)), I R superior to j00 what what lol

Mike
09-09-09, 08:40 PM
Durham all boys private school

I rest my case lol

wwmnw
09-09-09, 08:43 PM
Slung that in for good measure lol

Mike
09-09-09, 08:44 PM
Slung that in for good measure lol

Ye ye, a likely story.....

EDIT: Slung it in where exactly wwmnwmwmwmwmwnwnwnmwmw

wwmnw
09-09-09, 08:47 PM
Bend over and find out you sexy fiend.

Mike
09-09-09, 08:51 PM
Bend over and find out you sexy fiend.

Hes a batty! Hes a bummer! He likes to take one for the team right up his botty! lol lol

wwmnw
09-09-09, 08:53 PM
Its only gay if you take it/enjoy it/want more/moan/kiss during etc

Mike
09-09-09, 09:03 PM
^its only gay if you push back you mean :thumb:

Any homo, any real homo will tell you, its not how your hung, its the motion in the ocean

JordyzNova
09-09-09, 09:05 PM
MC MIKE lol

Mike
09-09-09, 09:06 PM
Buttfunk MC's

JordyzNova
09-09-09, 09:09 PM
Buttfunk MC's

:wisewood: