PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Items

Jack
09-09-09, 05:09 PM
Remember rule 3:

3. If you have more than one item please group them in one post, do not list multi posts or they will be removed. Respect for other members selling items should be taken into consideration.

One or two threads, fine. But if you have multiple items for sale, kindly group them into one thread and adjust your titles to suit. Having half a page worth of items for sale is inconsiderate to other people.

Mods/admin will actively merge multiple threads - if you can't be bothered to abide by the above rule, then we may as well not bother to use the merge tool properly and you'll end up with a scraggy thread that makes no sense.

t45_ste
09-09-09, 05:30 PM
:thumb: Agreed

Only problem when you edit your title its only edited when the thread is opened so cant catch peoples eyes. They may have already looked at your for sale thread and dont realise you have added some parts.

MK999
09-09-09, 05:32 PM
PM to admin/moderator will fix that :)

Stuart
09-09-09, 09:40 PM
note that sometimes the merge tool wont work*, and the threads can vanish....

*depending on my mood lol

16v Nova Kev
09-09-09, 09:45 PM
bout time its been a bit mental in the fs section

saloonwoody
19-09-09, 10:15 PM
note that sometimes the merge tool wont work*, and the threads can vanish....

*depending on my mood lol
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l288/xrwood/hitler2.jpg

novalicous
07-03-10, 02:19 PM
ive noticed that there are a few items for sale by the same seller in differant threads again

brainsnova
07-03-10, 02:27 PM
ive noticed that there are a few items for sale by the same seller in differant threads again

a few lol

burgo
07-03-10, 03:50 PM
of course posting in here is much more help than reporting tem :roll:

novalicous
07-03-10, 04:33 PM
of course posting in here is much more help than reporting tem :roll:

i would report them usaly but there was that many threads it would have took a while lol